TUGgames and stories related drawings ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago thx @boundsub, and "bienvenue" @bondagefreak... This one was just too tempting and it is right in one of my old, preferred alleys: a bunch of guys against a poor/lucky one ... Ultra-narcissistic disguised in over-submisive, hehe. (don't know what's happening to the smilies and tags, not working on my tablet...)
On to late readings...
Don't worry. Most forum functions were temporarily disabled during the board transfer.
The admins will probably have those fixed back up in a short while.

And yeah, the ganging up (many vs one) theme is a preferred alley of mine as well. But I think you knew that already ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Your pictures amaze me! That last picture, for example, really catches the mood and actions of Bondagefreak's story. All those guys want to take revenge and each one of them wants a part in the action and you've managed to capture that in your drawing. Unfortunately, they are attacking the wrong guy but it does make for an interesting story and a beautiful art-work. It's nice that you included your preparatory drawing and your first try as well, they show how much thought goes into the process of creating a piece of art.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That's sweet of you,@Sniffmyfeet. The 'process' requires lot of paper and pencils, but it's always pleasure; whatever I say to make you guys think I'm always hard at work.

You make me think I didn't post this one here, inspired by "Carter has a secret", nice footworship scene, followed by the two illustrations to "in the spotlight" by the prolific Boygagged...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I love that picture that was inspired by "Carter's got a secret", it made me want to look up that story. 😍

The facial expressions show how Carter loves being at the feet and sneakers of Dylan. And they're really nice sneakers, they're new so it's a pleasure to work your way across the soles, I understand why Carter feels that way! Thank you so much for sharing that picture, it really made my day!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 4 years ago I love that picture that was inspired by "Carter's got a secret", it made me want to look up that story. 😍
Thanks for bringing it back to the front page, I just couldn't find it back in the list.

And now a special one, "Spirit of XTC", like a hand-drawn grammy for all his scouts stories and since it's his birthday today... Sorry for the pompous pun in the title ( t'was that or "XTC pills" , maybe "High on XTC" ) and the eerie ambiance, supposed-to-illustrate-but-possibly-betraying his peaceful spirituality.

NB: they look a little 'martial', which wasn't the intention. Guess it's because of the uniforms, maybe the scarves would have been enough to suggest "scouts"...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great job, LK!
A wonderful tribute to Xtc's spirit.

I must say, some of these bound and gagged guys you've been drawing recently are mighty cute.
You should post the "Brazilian sandwich" one. I wouldn't mind making a sandwich outta him myself ;)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago You should post the "Brazilian sandwich" one. I wouldn't mind making a sandwich outta him myself ;)
He's on the TUG life gallery, our "little" Charlie - I checked, and he's 1.80 m/six feet tall, he'd dwarf me - fits right there.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

From the local saga, "Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag",chapter 132 to be precise:
four guys, a hockey bag, a smartphone with 'shocking' photos... all that in a Honda CR-V, en route for a little picknick.
It's light on ropes with only a handgag, but I found it a charming interlude in between the Brad incident and Jeremy going back to him...

First try at Jeremy (left) and Zack (right), took more risks with Jeremy because of the profile view... Nick and Steven in the middle.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

This is absolutely incredible! I mean, your work generally is amazing, but Zack looks completely recognizable and very handsome. In fact, everyone looks so much like their pictures that I'm stunned. And of course, I love the look of the handgag. I liked this scene, too, and to see it brought to life like this is wonderful.

I bow to you and your drawing mastery.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Volobond wrote: 4 years ago ... Zack looks completely recognizable and very handsome. In fact, everyone looks so much like their pictures ... I liked this scene, too, and to see it brought to life like this is wonderful.
Thanks for the praise, I made progress on Nick but remain unsatisfied, there's something strange in his "real" face that I still can't nail.
And, I'm sure our writer will be pleased to read that the "everyday fun" scenes in his story are also appreciated.
More bondage in the next one from this story ( an hint: will feature a big bag...), and a 'big blokes sandwich' because that comes to me easily.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Running out of superlatives for LK's work, but I gotta agree that you really nailed all four guys. I know what you mean about the "something strange" about Nick's face, but disagree that you missed it. He looks just like Nick.

You, sir, are an amazing man.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago I know what you mean about the "something strange" about Nick's face, but disagree that you missed it. He looks just like Nick.
He has extremely thin nose and narrow eyes for his otherwise square face, something like that...
Thank you for the kind words, you're quite something in your own field . But please guys, go slowly on the compliments, I'm over-emotional and blushing even when no one's around (place smiley here)
superbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superbound »

YUM! My favorite! A gloved kidnapper! Thank you for posting this!

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago A pic I just made on DA, illustration to one of that frenchie's stories I've been talking you about.
Link to the story:
https://dodoextinction.deviantart.com/a ... -734368181

For the many chloro lovers out there ;)
SANDMAN.jpg

I think you miss all the good stuff when KOed by chloro, but it makes for intense scenes...
I get tied up for real and it's not fantasy for me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This new creation of yours is nothing short of STUNNING, my friend.
I'm astounded.

The shine of Nick's North Face puffer. The texture of his leather gloves.
Zack's toothy smile as he glances over at the phone. Steven's very much upset expression. The size of Nick's hands. The hockey bag. The clothes. The cramped space. The drawing fits into the chapter as though the words were writen to describe it. I love it!

I guess it's kinda hard for non-readers to understand what's happening in this piece.
But it would take more than a few lines to put them into proper context.
Besides, between the number of registered users who are following the story, and the probability of 10x more unregistered users doing so as well, I'm positive your work will be viewed by MANY guys over the next months and years.

On the old board, Bound and Gagged was nearing half a million views, and although the forum's reboot was slow, the thread should hit the 100k mark within the next couple weeks.

I've posted an alert on the thread and inserted this awesome jewel right in the middle of the 132nd chapter.
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=30545#p30545
Thanks a million, my friend.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago The drawing fits into the chapter as though the words were writen to describe it.
I guess it's kinda hard for non-readers to understand what's happening in this piece.
Besides, between the number of registered users who are following the story, and the probability of 10x more unregistered users doing so as well, I'm positive your work will be viewed by MANY guys over the next months and years.
I keep telling you you describe things in a very visual way, no magic...

Intimate scene, non-crucial action...but I just loved that chapter ( and I'm not the only one ) a treat for serious followers of the story.

About views numbers: 50k+ on DA and 25k here on both galleries, given the difference of sites' size, TUGstories is an efficient medium. So, I'm officially happy !
Thanks again for the support and the inspiration!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago More bondage in the next one from this story ( an hint: will feature a big bag...), and a 'big blokes sandwich' because that comes to me easily.
Damn! I can't help but wonder which "big bag" you're referring to!
Sounds very intriguing, to say the least ;)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

superbound wrote: 4 years ago YUM! My favorite! A gloved kidnapper! Thank you for posting this!
Ah gloves... Direct skin contact saying "improvized action" OR the menacing symbolism of gloves saying "professional kidnapper" (or: we're playing seriously"). A choice to suit your mood of the day :)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Damn! I can't help but wonder which "big bag" you're referring to!
There's a scene in the last chapters...
There's a very regressive -and so, very powerful- image going back to childhood fears and old tales, bad men snatching you and stuffing 'little'
you in sacks... I find such trends in your story, with your obsession of size gap and being swallowed by bags ( sleeping or "others"...)

Technical note: I consider the photos you post are enough to show the finished product, so concentrate on the getting-fitted-in-the-bag part, where you still see the bodies and you can convey that 'fear' of being swallowed/surrounded/physically trapped.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

From the comments on BaG, I think it's safe to say the readers really love your latest drawing, my friend.
LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago There's a scene in the last chapters...
Ah ok, the bagging up scene between Nick, Zack and Steven. Nice!
These upcoming drawings you're working on are gonna be mighty popular I think.

Glad those scenes are inspiring you and getting your creative juices flowing ;)

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

A little while ago I decided to do some fanart of Nick and Steven, from BondageFreak's amazing story "Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag"; with the help of BF sending me refs and his brilliant writing skills and provided pics in the story, I think I did alright at portraying the dynamic between the iconic duo. I'm not excellent at backgrounds and I'm much less used to cell-shading, but I think I did decently well with the sizing and anatomy.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Nice job ShadowHusky, and glad to have you in this gallery! You did good with shading and the background is more than adequate, gives a sense of depth and doesn't distract from the subject...
It's a sweet scene, one side of this story 'others' (OK, "I"... ) didn't picture until now, despite the significating space it takes in it all. (Third place, I'd say, right after putrid socks and Steven's self-torments :) )

Well done; now, more... please !
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ShadowHusky wrote: 4 years ago A little while ago I decided to do some fanart of Nick and Steven, from BondageFreak's amazing story "Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag"...
Thanks for posting this here, my friend.

As I've stated in the story thread itself, you've done a wonderful job at portraying the dynamics between the two.
The sizing and physical attributes of both characters are true to the text, right down to the clothes they're wearing.
A beautiful tribute to characters and their evolution.

You know, if it wasn't for the fact that the story starts out as a rough, non-consensual dregradation-fest for poor Steven, this would've been a fitting cover.
The only reason I'll be using it in-story instead of using it as a cover is to conceal the fact that the relationship between Nick and Steven slowly evolves into kidnapper/kidnapee to dominant boyfriend/submissive boyfriend.

LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago It's a sweet scene, one side of this story 'others' (OK, "I"... ) didn't picture until now, despite the significating space it takes in it all. (Third place, I'd say, right after putrid socks and Steven's self-torments :) )
Yes, Steven's self-torments do take up a lot of room, don't they?
Just wouldn't be the same without them ;)

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us as well, my friend!

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

So, some of you might now that I like drawing (specially if you've seen my deviantart account), well, I made a drawing of my latest story "The First Battle of the Summer" check it out if you haven't yet! https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6747

I like how the story turned out and felt like making a drawing based on it, I know I'm not as good as LK but I like how it turned out!

Does that means I'll add pictures to all my future stories? Nope! But in the future you might see more of my drawings popping out in them :)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

What a nice surprise! Gotta check that story and your DA account, hardly remember seeing your drawings before. So happy to have you contributing here, and have no fear this is well worth of this thread.

It's as fresh as your stories and there's the expressivity and ropework one would expect from you.
And - sorry, couldn't help it - if you're somehow feeling unsure drawing knots: draw them like piled up ice cream balls with rope marks and dangling thingies, I never heard any complain. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago I like how the story turned out and felt like making a drawing based on it, I know I'm not as good as LK but I like how it turned out!
Fantastic work, CJ!
Just added a comment to the story thread as well ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic