TUG LIFE ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

100% with you, Kev'; we don't get such ideas out of nowhere... Or maybe yes. Either case, it comes to us quite easily :)

Not sure about gender priviledge when it comes to young subjects, though. There's a woman on DA doing female bondage, quite equivalent to what I do with males, and she is enraged by the tolerance we guys enjoy when it comes to kids content. She says teenage girls tied up by adults raise far more outcry, and she's certainly right. Male on male is more 'blurry' to most, when male on female shouts "sex" to everyone...
And like you said, the many TUG scenes in pop culture for guys act like a kind of excuse. Sorry girls... How unfair, but that's for your own protection (grinnin' smiley)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

I didn't know that about females. However any dressed up boy tied up and gagged gets outcry as well since if it turns you on seeing that you are some creep. That is not the case, we just like it, that's all
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Those newest three pics are an absolute BLAST!

Something I especially like in the first of those newer pics are the details you put into those Nike Airmax 270.
I wish I'd have at least a tiny bit of your drawing talent.

Please don't stop posting your masterpieces. Really enjoy them.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thank you, Mr "proud property" :) More like that to come, I'm in a rather kinky mood...again.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago Thank you, Mr "proud property" :) More like that to come, I'm in a rather kinky mood...again.
He wears his collar with pride.
It suits the boi, doesn't it? ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago He wears his collar with pride.
It suits the boi, doesn't it? ;)
You're the expert! XD (OK, I got a thing for collars and leashes, too... I fall for dog symbolism. Makes me think I didn't post this quite agressive one here, see below)
I saw another of your gifted fans produced a nice pic for BGSB, it'll be cool to have it posted in the topic where I post mine, will be happy to share views.

Codename for this pic was "GRRRR", but final title is "K9s". No animal was armed during the process, be it canine or hominine, arf arf!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I would be terrified if I had a rabid dog so close to my crotch, with or without muzzle XD

On a second note, I just noticed that you used hooks to secure the ropes, nice detail though it makes me wonder how effective they are compared to regular knots
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

cj2125 wrote: 4 years ago I would be terrified if I had a rabid dog so close to my crotch, with or without muzzle XD

On a second note, I just noticed that you used hooks to secure the ropes, nice detail though it makes me wonder how effective they are compared to regular knots
1) That's the main purpose, I guess... Binds never feel so good as when you really wanna run, IMO. I admit this one's a little far away from the "games" aspect, except if you adopt the captors' PoV; but please, guys, believe me when I say I never imagine a bloody ending to such scenes.

2) You never caught my constant lobbying for the allmighty bungee cords?!? Ideal for self-ties with a loop less than necessary and as effective as knots with one loop more . It does hurt and cut blood circulation very quickly when properly tensed, but that was not the question... :)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I definitely agree that bungees a) work well as restraints, and b) are too painful to be considered 'fun'. Which takes nothing away from the delicious tension exhibited in your picture. There is a difference between fantasy and reality, however both can be fun.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks for that half support to the bungee-Cs, Max! :) I find them ideal to keep sockgags in place, if you stuff enough socks in the mouth, it makes the tension on the neck and cheeks tolerable for quite a long time, and they leave adorably humiliating red marks :):)

I'll just add that even if not tensed to the max, the hooks can be really tricky to separate, especially if you can't see what you're doing.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Another rough one inspired by the JD online catalogue... I've observed some of their models systematically have dominant or submissive poses, this guy in camo tracksuit was awesomely manspreading on his stool, looking down and smiling for no reason, I felt maybe he imagined something between his legs...

As said on DA, it has all my mean clichés into one drawing, and this is more like what I aim for with color pics: less hatches and shading by color "à-plats".
I called it "FUN WITH THE JD GUYS-Eager Skater":
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LK3869 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Yet another exciting vignette. And they have the poor lad's pants down. What's next, he wondered.

Those JD boys are indeed quite studly.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago ... What's next, he wondered.
Those JD boys are indeed quite studly.
I learned a new word , thanks Max :) Nothing in store for our guy that he didn't imagine, he's in one of those "let's get ourselves into trouble" trips...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago Another rough one inspired by the JD online catalogue...
You know I love wearing tracksuits myself, so it's of no surprise that this one immediately clicked with me.
Tracksuits and puffer jackets all the way.
Absolutely love your work, bro.

I can see a bundle of cloth concealed under our cute victim's duct taped face ;)
A worn sock? Something from out tracksuit-wearing camo dude?

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[/quote]
You know I love wearing tracksuits myself,...
I can see a bundle of cloth concealed under our cute victim's duct taped face ;)
A worn sock? Something from out tracksuit-wearing camo dude?
[/quote]

I've seen that, yes :) Spectacular fetish for the shiny fabric ones, making woosh-woosh noise when you walk...

Nothing under the tape, it doesn't even loop over the neck. Doc LKenstein thinks it's an unconscious gesture from the playmates, just in case they suddenly get in the mood. It's their first meet, they'll work on details later :)
Deleted User 9532

Post by Deleted User 9532 »

Goodness, what else can be said about this really solid collection of art? Well, I think I have a few things.
Your picture don't look like pictures; they feel in motion. They feel like they're expressing sometimes a rather long scene, even. It's like you draw the idea or emotion of a scene, rather than the scene; it's more real than realism!
Secondly, and I think I might be the only person who cares about this, you actually draw young men who sag their pants, like young men and teens do.
I friggin love that style on hoodlums, haha. It's such a youthful, cocky look, and seeing people tied up like that just adds another special layer to it.
Excellent job.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

YourCaptor wrote: 4 years ago Your picture don't look like pictures; they feel in motion. They feel like they're expressing sometimes a rather long scene
First, thanks so much for that detailed comment, it's always interesting to know how you guys feel once the pics are out.
And yes, most of the time, there's a little untold story going with it, that I try to suggest by every means: accessories, background or even the expressions of the characters. Started to draw such scenes as a kid, and when kids draw, it's always literal illustrations of stories crossing their minds... I think this state of mind hasn't left me and I'm glad it shows.

Saggin'... Call me twisted, but I really think such fashions are not innocent, halfway between suggesting and plain showing. Signs of time too, can you imagine our fathers or grandfathers casually showing their underwear in the street? :)
Deleted User 9532

@LK3869 Oh, I think you're spot on. Youthful rebelliousness and sexuality is definitely a part of sexuality. They want to walk right up to the edge of what is acceptable without going toooo far. I also like the confidence that it takes. "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT MY BUTT!" Lol
In some ways I think bondage is identical to that. Either taking, or giving control, riiiight up until it gets too much, or dangerous. Maybe that's why the saggin and tyin go so well together, at least in my head.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

@YourCaptor :
agree with the "confidence" and playing with liberty angle, and there's also this accidental bonus of the whole thing having an obvious 'downside': the sag generaly gets more pronouced with the tying action, it automaticaly spices things up. The tied gets additional humiliation thrills and the tier gets a free, nice view. It's even free of guilty feelings, because it's the other guy who was wearing his pants like that... :)
Deleted User 9532

@LK3869 Oh hell yeah, that's part of what makes it better. Some different signs of confidence get totally inverted when someone gets tied. It's similar to being shirtless. You go around sagging and barechested cause you're confident? Well know that you're all tied up, suddenly that REALLY backfired on you, didn't it? Haha, sooo good
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

YourCaptor wrote: 4 years ago Secondly, and I think I might be the only person who cares about this, you actually draw young men who sag their pants, like young men and teens do.
Nope! Beat ya to it, bro ;)
As an avid trackies wearer, I'm into saggin' as well.
Always been a huge fan of the clothing choices and bad boys looks portrayed in LK's works.
Sneakers, hoodies, trackies, sagging pants and nylon puffers ftw, man.

Seems like the three of us (LK, you and I) have lots in common.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Another "para-TUG" scene, even if his hands are tied and handgags count as gags... Third in the "Rough City" series, that I use as défouloir when under pressure.
Official title is "Manhandled" ,and the description:
RCPD chief's adress to (handsome) twentysomethings: "Once again, lads, avoid Rough City until we get rid of our current Moaï Mask gang.. ahem.. problem." Latest victim to date is none than former social media star(?) Tyler Austin who spent a looong night held in his hotel room and will probably not post any vid about it.
MANHANDLED.jpg
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Maybe no video, but thanks to LK we have a delightful B&W action drawing which is better than any video.
To paraphrase Joe Tex, it looks like somebody took the boy with the skinny legs.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK. Ow about that strap . . .
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago To paraphrase Joe Tex, it looks like somebody took the boy with the skinny legs.
LoL Skinny jeans, at least. Actually, the legs aren't this model's strongest point, which maybe why he still has his pants on. That and the Moaï guys likin' it rough to the point they don't bother to undress their "partners"...

@Xtc : the strap is my fetish belt, lots of extra holes. Authentic relic from the baggy era that adaptated to skinnier styles - my waist kind of went the opposite way :lol: Can also suit various alternative uses: dog/sub collar, gag, hands or feet bond, butt whip...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic