TUG LIFE ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

You may think it takes a worldwide pandemic to get me to draw something these days, but I just couldn't resist...
COVID CHECKLIST copy.jpg
I've been trying to make something out of this fashion pic for quite a while (seriously, aren't his pouting lips gorgeous?)
dif_1-copy-1920x1189.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to see this one here.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I said it on DA earlier, but still - very nice drawing.
Can't help but repeat how much I like the bunched up jeans.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic! Can't tell you how happy I am you decided to post this here, my friend.
We've missed your drawings and we've missed you.

Don't stay away too long!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Packed up with the shopping and such and ready for his adventure.
The red shoes are much cooler than the original blue ones.
Thanks for remembering your TUGs fans!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Will has one of those in one of my "warbands" stories. Can't remember which one now, must be getting old!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago Will has one of those in one of my "warbands" stories. Can't remember which one now, must be getting old!
Vans "slip on", my friends... ;) I saw "why women kill" and there's a narrative arc set in 1984, with all the 80s clichés and an attractive lad wearing this model; it collided with the rest to spring that pic.
Thanks guys for the comments, as always! I'm just less talkative these days, but never far away.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love these pics they are all amazing
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Many thanks, @sockbound1234 , always happy to please!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Fantastic new artwork! Don't keep away too long, exactly! :D
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

First, thanks @sniffingyoursocks, and yeah, I know, I keep telling worried Mr Soldierboi down there to send good vibes that would unlock Ms Righthand :roll:
Then:
YourCaptor75 wrote: 4 years ago is to consider a cleavegag to show off those lips.
Captor75, you've put a finger on THE dilemna of this pic - there's always one in the making of each drawing. We all know efficient gags hide all the lower face; except ballgags, but I find them too fetish ( slowly changing on that point, but it takes time...). So, it's just like you said, the whimsical and sexyness won the battle here.
Glad to see someone sensitive to the appeal of "weak" gags, BTW... ;)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

100% agree here, even if you can't underestimate the basic, physical appeal of being unable to shout/talk when you'd need/want to.
Personal fave: stuffing someone's mouth with just a sock or any other rag and 'convincing' them not to spit it out, it adds an appearance of self-submission and another, subtle level of mental torment, because we always imagine the potential "what would others think if they'd see me like that?". If you've been all taped up, no one will question your lack of resistance... :twisted:
(shit, I should have been a bully in school, would have had quite some fun... )
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 4 years ago Lol, eh, maybe there is still time for you to become a bully. Never say never, eh?
Naaa... I'm a good guy now. Lacked confidence too much as a kid, but I did play with the idea of using a very tall and docile friend as "muscles" against others. So many RL abusers duos started like that...
Anyway, it left me with a solid sadistic secret garden. :mrgreen:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Yeah, plenty of real-life bullies around.
On the other hand, I have a similar secret garden I occasionally like to visit (but not stay).
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, plenty of real-life bullies around.
On the other hand, I have a similar secret garden I occasionally like to visit (but not stay).
And if we were actually doing the things you write and I draw, we wouldn't be drawing or writing about it. (what a loss, eh? :lol: )
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago 100% agree here, even if you can't underestimate the basic, physical appeal of being unable to shout/talk when you'd need/want to.
Personal fave: stuffing someone's mouth with just a sock or any other rag and 'convincing' them not to spit it out, it adds an appearance of self-submission and another, subtle level of mental torment, because we always imagine the potential "what would others think if they'd see me like that?". If you've been all taped up, no one will question your lack of resistance... :twisted:
(shit, I should have been a bully in school, would have had quite some fun... )
Well @LK3869 I’ll keep the sock in my mouth without need of convincing...

And, thanks for the great pics!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

fratboydanny wrote: 4 years ago Well @LK3869 I’ll keep the sock in my mouth without need of convincing...
That's not fun at all if I don't need to convince you, Danny. Unless you're a very convincing actor who knows how to make the eyes. 8-)
Possibly I misunderstood the whole concept of this site... :lol: Then, they don't say if it has to be a game for both sides involved.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago
fratboydanny wrote: 4 years ago Well @LK3869 I’ll keep the sock in my mouth without need of convincing...
That's not fun at all if I don't need to convince you, Danny.
Let him try that with one of my socks.
We'll see how long he lasts without some clever convincing 8-)

fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago
That's not fun at all if I don't need to convince you, Danny.
Let him try that with one of my socks.
Well, you might need duct tape to help convince me about yours @bondagefreak!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years agoLet him try that with one of my socks.
That comment really made me laugh, thanks! :D I think you'd have a difficult time convincing me to accept your sock in my mouth without tape or a muzzle to force it to stay inside of my mouth. :oops:
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

two made with old drawings, based on the same tie and with a "don't spit the sock out, or else..." gag. Power trip and all...

First one is more "gamey", called it POKER NIGHT IN ROUGH CITY (although it actually ain't as rough as the other one, go figure.) It also has a few "projection" lines to go with it:
"Are they playing to know who'll get me first, or who'll win me? Should I find comfort in the fact they picked me and them competing for my ass? A salesman's shaggin' a curb lady nextdoor, should I spit that sock and shout for help? They said the motel staff's with them... Were they bluffin'? Do I even wanna leave? "
POKER NIGHT IN ROUGH CITY.jpg
Second one, BASEMENT TIME, classic slutty underdog, twentysomething LK:
BASEMENT TIME.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I 'm starting to think I like your B&W drawings better. Color is good and can make a picture pop, but these two would not be improved with color. Atmospheric and evocative, a tinge of foreboding and fear, with a bit of anticipation thrown in.

As usual with your art, the more I look, the more I find.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I love going to the museum (haven't done so for a while due to the lockdown). So it's great that you present these great works of art here.

POKER NIGHT IN ROUGH CITY has a very cinematic feel. It's not just a picture of someone bound and gagged, but it's telling a story.

I like BASEMENT TIME as well. The sub seems to be really afraid of what's going to happen to him.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

@ MaxR :
So happy to read that, because colors are relatively new to what I do and it tells me I'm on the right path regarding the professional artists that inspired it all; older comics and illustrations. At first, it was just a consequence of scanning old, faded or stained drawing and 'remastering' them on Photoshop.
That said, complex scenes can be messy in B&W with the quite dirty way I draw, and they need almost as much editing as colorized pieces. So these added "shades of gray" appear as a median solution. It helps differenciating background from bodies and clothes from skin... BASEMENT TIME looked almost as 'good' in pure B&W, though. (POKER NIGHT did not.)

@Sniff :
I should have 'un-zoomed' POKER NIGHT a bit and added dog masks on the players, would have felt even more like a visit to the museum :lol: (if that dogs playing poker painting is indeed in a museum...) Thanks for that praise, even if I'm content to be in people's hard drives. Maybe if someone opens a "museum of turn of the century troubled males" in the future; in the " self-denial of early pulsions, hand-drawing based, mixed technique" room.
And believe it or not, that sub had way more reasons to be afraid in the original drawing. :oops:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

These are amazing, my friend!
I also have to agree, the black and white approach does make the scenery more dramatic.

Quite fitting, especially when you consider how "shady" these characters are ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic