TUG LIFE ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Many of your drawings could generate wrist injuries caused by repetitive motions.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Many of your drawings could generate wrist injuries caused by repetitive motions.
Well said, my friend 8-)

Wonderful work [mention]LK3869[/mention]
Really love this one!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks guys! I changed the topic title, funnier like this :)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

When I first saw the topic with the new title I thought I had completely missed one of your topics [mention]LK3869[/mention] :lol:

Nice drawing, like the contrast of the colors (orange and green, a weird conbination that seems to work here!) and the position. Fun fact, I was planing to introduce a position similar to that one in one of my future stories so I guess great minds think alike! (Not really, I totally coppied it from a bondage site :mrgreen: )
Last edited by cj2125 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]cj2125[/mention]
Looks like you've warmed up to feet and socks quite a bit since joining here 8-)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago Fun fact, I was planing to introduce a position similar to that one in one of my future stories so I guess great minds think alike! (Not really, I totally coppied it from a bondage site :mrgreen: )
For once, I didn't, though it's highly possible I've got one just like that in files too. Think I'll do more with this position from other angles 'cause this pic is full of flaws... Wish I had two cute guys to pose for me for these :)
Will be happy to read how you describe it and the little incoveniences induced . Or pleasures, like [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] suggests. Even if you don't take odours into consideration, the simple contact between feet and face is deliciously awkward 8-)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thought I'd post some of the drawings I did last month for Kinktober on DA, at least the ones with the more ropes...
For those who don't know Kinktober: one drawing per day, preferably in B/W, following one word prompts.
Most came with descriptions or little stories, the whole thing can be found here: https://www.deviantart.com/lk3869/galle ... TOBER-2018
Here we go:
KINKTOBER DAY02 ELECTRIC.jpg
DAY04 TREE.jpg
KINKTOBER DAY 12 LATEX.jpg
KINKTOBER DAY18 SUNSHINE.jpg
KINKTOBER DAY21 KISS.jpg
KINKTOBER DAY23 CAT.jpg
KINKTOBER DAY27 SCISSORS.jpg
KINKTOBER DAY29 BOX.jpg
KINKTOBER DAY30 STRECTCHED.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Last ones from the Kinktober, the last two being requests, I colorized them:
KINKTOBER DAY 07 SQUIRT.jpg
GIRLS CAUGHT HIM.jpg
LOCKED.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for adding this fine collection to the site.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Thanks for adding this fine collection to the site.
Thanks, and jumping on the occasion to make a technical statement: posting the same things on different sites bothers me, but I firmly believe in things like information theory... 'data' or information doesn't spread or trigger additional information if you don't share it, and the more you see it, the more it spreads :) Repetition is the key :mrgreen:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I have the same concern. I have many tales posted elsewhere but am not comfortable reposting them here. Not sure why. They're MY stories after all, but the hesitation remains.

BTW, while they have nothing to do with TUGs, those are some totally excellent cats.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Thanks for the cool cats :)
And: since we post 'niche' material, you can't spread it enough and you can't be sure everyone follows every site, so...
But there's a special feel or spirit or whatever here, maybe that's why you have 'troubles' posting here. Hope you'll post, BTW ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
These drawings are simply phenomenal, man!
I never tire of looking at your work.

I find myself particularly attracted to the pieces that feature one brightly coloured item (ex: the red sports cap at the beach scene). Really cool stuff, bro 8-)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks, hope you've checked the rest of the collection: you might like some of the pics that are not included here.
And 'collar' was made easy by prior work on the 'on a leash' scene from your story :)
Don't know what happened to it when resizing it, here it is in full :
KINKTOBER DAY26 COLLAR.jpg
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

As always great art.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I completely agree with [mention]kevweasley[/mention]. This is terrific artwork! Thanks for sharing.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

fratboydanny wrote: 5 years ago I completely agree with @kevweasley. This is terrific artwork! Thanks for sharing.
You'fe welcome, and you've got good taste in profile pics.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

@[mention]LK3869[/mention] , thanks for the profile compliment. It is from another great DA artist!. yours is damn nice too. I just wish one of those boat shoes was off so we could see one of those socked feet...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]fratboydanny[/mention] I play the socks angle enough, you gotta be more formal on the profile pic :mrgreen:
Yours is by BondageinComics, I'd say. Seeing his work convinced me to try sharing mine, he sometimes comments and seems to be a nice guy.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

[mention]LK3869[/mention], based on my brief interaction with him, asking if it was ok for me to use it for my profile pic, he was very nice indeed. And, you really can never have enough sock pics...lol
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

fratboydanny wrote: 5 years ago @LK3869, based on my brief interaction with him, asking if it was ok for me to use it for my profile pic, he was very nice indeed. And, you really can never have enough sock pics...lol
I think I'll make a review of all my drawings to see how many of them feature socked feet, must be a lot. Even if my addiction to sneakers is almost as strong...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Number two of the 'Uber hits' idea, think there'll be one more and one with the delivery guy, before or after the hits, I'm still undecided: The surprise and fear of the beginning or the resignation of being tossed out of the van in the end of the night... Maybe you'll tell me :)
UBER HITS 02.jpg
If you like them, I can post the Youtube video that inspired it on the right topic, they did two nice vids...
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Very nice work on your latest pieces! Haven't checked this thread in a couple of months and see you've been quite busy.

I can completely relate to the background of your East Side Crew story. If I ever travel to the UK I might be tempted to do that with those bad boy scally guys.... the thought has (despite being desperate and kind of sad to do in RL) crossed my mind with the cute guys who help tie Christmas trees to the roof of your car during the holidays and multiple college athletes. And delivery guys too, can't forget about them. ;)

Interestingly, the guy who ran TiedGuyUK did just that. Randomly asked a cute grocery stock boy who caught his eye to be on the website- very ballsy to do since there was a good chance the stock boy would decline and tell his manager he'd just been propositioned and they'd call the police. Then again it could be made up like so many descriptions of the models on fetish sites which play into fantasies of the viewers.

Speaking of delivery guys; I'm liking the "Uber Hits" series. Taps right into one of my many scenario's of a kinky delivery guy wanting to test out his rope work on his last delivery of the night; that's one way to get a big tip from me. Or maybe he just takes it out of my wallet and puts me in his car for more fun back at his place. Number 24, Jim, and Rai can help too- the more helping hands the better :twisted: :D

Liking number two also. Curious about the YT video that inspired it. I think it's from a movie in the 90's where a pizza guy get's kidnapped.
Last edited by boundsub 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks [mention]boundsub[/mention] for that long and rich comment.
About TiedguyUK - which was great - I found this quote of him explaining why he gave up on it and how it was - good and bad - all those years: http://tiedfeetguy.com/2017/12/17/tiegu ... next-year/ It's a little sad but instructive...

Concerning your delivery guys, check the link I provided to other pics from Kinktober, see the one named 'ring' :evil:
And it seems we've all seen that movie, Robbiecalico mentioned it too in the comments... But that's not the source for my pic , I'll post it in the 'assorted tug videos' topic.

Was so down four years ago I dumped my job and end up working 10 months in a middle-sized food store, had great fun watching both clients and colleagues while putting goods on the stacks :lol: We did home-deliveries, mostly elderly women but I love to get inside others' places :roll:
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Yes, I saw when I saw the original message on TGUK's website I was shocked but more so saddened to read why he was closing down the site: not fitting into the mainstream BDSM scene (something most can relate to unfortunately), the site getting to costly to maintain and most sad of all loosing contact with anyone on the site. I was surprised to learn most of his recent posting where photos from years ago.

The site will missed for his creative scenarios.... even though I wished his content was more adult instead of PG rated but I know the UK has strict laws regarding x rated websites.

Anyway, I'll have to check out The Ring and the associated videos then :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic