TUG LIFE ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUG LIFE ( M/M )

Post by LK3869 »

OK, more than one "scenario" are "scenaris" but that's less catchy...

Doing my usual free-ride thinking under the shower this morning, I found the way to present some of my drawings in a fun and simple way, plus that will help you guys understanding some of the less than clear comments I sometime make :roll:

See that as the natural evolution of my childhood many uncertainties and confusions : when you feel like the world is a threatening place because you don't understand yourself - can't, you're just a kid and the TV doesn't show boys with boys yet because it's the 1980s and 1990s - you vent that by very aggressive fantasies including others around you.

So the worst and the more helpless you feel, the harder the scenes you draw. But you're a kid and you lack imagination so that resumes in shadowy manly figures tying up kids ( then ) or late teens and twentysomethings ( now ). For what its worth: I'm in a 15+ years-long relationship with a now 52 yo man and my fantasy nirvana is Nev from MTV's "catfish" so don't go thinking I'm worst than what I show :)

Anyway, there's loads of self-justifications and explanations on my DA page ( one shrink said to me that i was " denying orifice" but "very self-conscious", but wether you buy those rationalisations or not is up to you )
link here: https://lk3869.deviantart.com/
or on my blog in french ( with a 388 pages book I'm still trying to get published ( 2 "nos" yet, 5 potential "yes" pending... ) Book's in pdf and free to download, I need feedbacks so that i can decide to stick to drawing or not, so french speakers are welcome. There's tugs, hunting and violence mysticism, an IA and fun pseudo-scientific desperate views on the world. With a playlist to serve as "film music" and weirds pics to illustrate chapters. Even wrote a makeshift "streetrap" with frightening lyrics and a BSG score sample...
here: https://lk3869.blogspot.fr/
Also have another "PG" DA page, I'll post a long running spaceboys SF story there, working on it... It's a mess right now but anyway, maube you'll like Trump standing on a pile of corpses or bonobos fuc...g :lol: : https://nicelk.deviantart.com/
( sorry for huge self-promoting here, not subtle but once it's done I can shut up and post )

Back to topic:
No real sex to be "feared" here but "playing" with danger, feeding on other's fear and humiliation. And of course bondage and gags 'cause grown boys make the most exciting game but they're quite lively and mouthy :)

If you go by finding danger sexy, real dangers, plausible or probable ones are the most exciting. So most of it will be home invasion related, robberies and potential creeps like me breaking into other's intimacy to behave like a creep.
Hence the "serious" and "I'm not joking, you'll feel it" spirit you'll find here. But it somehow remains "sublimed" or "fantasied" violence because real attackers and predators are either less imaginative and stylish or just show less "mercy". Only here can you write such things LoL...

Let's get to it with two pics from DA. ( easy post for me and they'll show you the idea...):
THANK U GUYS.jpg
V SIGN.jpg
Next, we'll venture into net-ordered pot delivery and the dangers of showing yourself on the net :mrgreen:
Have some real dayjob work next week, so don't be too impatient :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Love the last one.
It almost count as a story! :twisted:
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Love these! Can't wait to see more!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent stuff! I love your work and am always ready for more.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks guys! One good thing here: pics are displayed bigger than on DA :P
Got wicked ideas lately and dayjob business will provide stress to evacuate, and found some nice student-type with a stupid haircut - loove that -to receive all that LoL
will keep you waiting til I have enough pages on my first long story, progressing well...
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Da da da, da da! I’m loving it!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thank you ou ou ou, ou ou :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! I really love your drawings, bro!
Love how messy the bed looks, will socks all over the place.
Great detail.

Keep it up. We need more visual art on here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Hello tuggies !
Considered calling this topic "predators corner" :lol: but today we switch to some victim's point of view...
Unhappy TUGamer .jpg
I thought about ending the poor boi's thoughts with "TUGames my ass !" :P but I'm not sure that so french expression - adding "mon cul !" at the end of sentences to mean you really don't agree - translates well...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LK3869 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice drawing, like the small details like the tape roll or his slightly sagged pants. And the story is nice too, he really got in quite a predicament but he kinda was asking for it right? I’m sure he will get enough excitement for a lifetime
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

cj2125 wrote: 6 years ago he kinda was asking for it right? I’m sure he will get enough excitement for a lifetime
Let's say he thought everybody would follows the rules... And what's next for him is left to each viewer's mood ;) We wouldn't scare youngsters who'd consider trying it...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago And what's next for him is left to each viewer's mood ;)
Well, my mood tells me he is going to be alright... he’ll probably learn a lot of things about himself and think of more flexible rules for future sessions. And I’m sure there would be future sessions, unless he wants those pics spread all over their school :mrgreen:
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

You got the general idea :)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

in the same spirit, one of those photomontages I do when I stumble on exciting pics...
In this case: pics taken with a stolen I-pad that ended on the news and all over the net when the two thugs where arrested ( you may remember these, they where flashing cash and doing gangs sign and showing their tonges...)+a very nice selfie found on the net ( guy was mock-shooting himself with his fingers and did a nice "o" mouth ) plus an additional gun from some you-tube video...
So graphic you don't even need context or words. Black (s) on white, gun worship, it has everything :D One of the very vulgar things I sometime do...
second one is real nasty, must have had a very bad day. I'll go to hell for that :lol:
T(h)UGed.jpg
T(h)UGed guns.jpg
Last edited by LK3869 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] These are all terrific! I am especially enjoying seeing the guys in their socked feet! That said, I think my favorite is the first one of the two guys tied back to back.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]fratboydanny[/mention]
Could produce that at almost industrial pace but I try not to repeat myself too much so i dont bore you guys... Will try new point of views and tieing - how TF do you write that ?! - materials...
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Really loving those pics!
Especially liking the details as well...your drawings are fantastic!

Poor boi there better keeps being good for his captor if he doesn't want all his friends at school to know...haha.
Keep up the great work!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Absolutely fantastic pictures and annotations to go with them!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Not a "creepy scenario", quite the opposite in fact. An entry for a contest, title says enough about the subject.
Obviously not quite done but I thought it would fill space and not spoil the final pic because it still missses important parts. I think I'll add black gloves on the tying hands to make it more BDSM and clash with their beach wear.

Of course, ropes will be coloured to clash with skin.
eyes & ropes.jpg
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great picture! Thanks for posting it. Keep up the great work
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

thanks [mention]harveygasson[/mention] , finished the final pic today and it came out well, a well filled frame, nice ropes and sun-tanned skin :)
result of the contest in early June, will display it here also. And will make new creepy ones just for here, I just found great Darwinian quotes that are naturally scary, the kind to make a college kid freak out :twisted:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another excellent picture. This features more rope than you usually use. Some seems almost (gasp!) decorative.
Not complaining, mind you. I like decorative ropes more than you profess to.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
I tried to have feet , hands and waist tied with one long rope, and nothing on elbows and knees, but it's for a great bondage fan, so... But for once I added the extra rope with pleasure and I'm happy with the finished pic, it looks so much better with what's missing at the bottom in this unfinished version :mrgreen: And it has an unexpected background. ( what a tease, sorry...)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Damn! That is one amazingly hot drawing, my friend!
I LOVE it 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks mate, I just can't wait to show you the final product, it's so much stronger.

If you have minutes to lose ( or not, 'cause it's hot ), check the last Youtubevid link I posted on the "assorted tugs videos" topic, I took inspiration from it ( to say the least:) ) and extracted literaly hundreds of freeze frames.
There's a scene with a guy laying on top of another one that should please you ( no sleeping-bag but still...)
and some shots show a suspicious "shape" between the legs of the tied guy, maybe it's just folds on the bathing short :mrgreen: ( I reproduced it precisly, it's even more obvious with the colors and right in the middle of pic, not even sure I did it on purpose :lol: )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic