TUG LIFE ( M/M )

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Back to pseudo-creepy, with a shameless highjacking of one of my heroes' greatest achievement.
Fun thing about "the bond" is that French "attachement", which is the offical translation of Lorenz's concept, has the same possible double meaning...
LK vs KL.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Fantastique ! The ropework looks really snug and well done.
It seems from your drawings that you're well versed as to which rope thickness is the most comfortable.
I bet "Poor K.L." is pretty comfy all bound up in that chair.

On another note, you've got good taste. Your characters (this kid especially) are always well dressed.
Blue and white, my two favourite colours ;)
Yeah, I think I'd keep this one bound up and safely stored away at my place.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Merci poto ! I'll draw you a guy with a Québec flag someday :)

I stole the two ropes arrangment to Boundplay.com, they do nice ties with "X" across the chest, love that!
I'm working on the ultimate tie: one long rope around the whole body with well placed knots but that needs a lot of rehearsal. I'm still calculating the exact lenght needed...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago @bondagefreak Merci poto ! I'll draw you a guy with a Québec flag someday :)

I stole the two ropes arrangment to Boundplay.com, they do nice ties with "X" across the chest, love that!
I'm working on the ultimate tie: one long rope around the whole body with well placed knots but that needs a lot of rehearsal. I'm still calculating the exact lenght needed...
Can't wait to see that ultimate tie project 8-)

Flags are nice, but Osiris works even better for me ;)
Martinique and Scotland also chose flags that bare the noblest colours, unfortunately, Martinique's logo is everything BUT noble! Ok, back to TUGs.

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great job! Agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], the ropes look snug and tight, hard he'll be escaping of those anytime soon! The gag also looks nice, always been a fan of black tape!
LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago
Mmm. sounds hard to accomplish. The closest thing I have manage is using a single rope to tie ankles, thighs, wrists and chest (harness-style... like above, below chest, under the armpits and behind the neck). It took me a 20 meter-long rope (65 feet for the americans) to accomplish it. Still can't wait to see what you come up with
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago Mmm. sounds hard to accomplish. The closest thing I have manage is using a single rope to tie ankles, thighs, wrists and chest (harness-style... like above, below chest, under the armpits and behind the neck). It took me a 20 meter-long rope (65 feet for the americans) to accomplish it. Still can't wait to see what you come up with
I'll do a detailed drawing when and if I succeed :lol: Like you said, it ain't easy and completely undoable on self-tie alone, I'm using it as a motivation to find a TUG partner... Think I'm about to go on the hunt 8-)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Flags are nice, but Osiris works even better for me ;)
I spot sneaks, clothes and brands even before I look at the guy wearing them :mrgreen:
Will always favor an average looking guy with cool clothes over a cute one wearing lame.
bandanagagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bandanagagged »

cool one 👍🏻😎☺️
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks for nice comments everyone, fancy a little beach session?
Like I said when posting the Black&white draft, this one is not a creepy scenario per se, subject was: " what look does a volontary male slave give to his master when said master understands what he really wants"...
Not being into codified sub/dom relationships, I guess this one is rather atypical for the genre... It got me my first points on DA :)
SMILE WITH THE EYES.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NIIICE! I love this one. Getting tied down and handgagged by five guys.
I think this one is my favourite so far.
Looks like the boy in the red shorts is enjoying it too ;)

And wow! So many leather gloves!
I know someone who'll be VERY happy.
[mention]KidnapMe[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Damn! Hot gloves. Hot.
Last edited by Deleted User 650 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

KidnapMe wrote: 5 years ago Damn! Hot gloves. Hot.
Thanks man! I added them for an extra fetish feeling. Note the master is not wearing some, his priviledge over the others he consented to share his slave with . I do codify a bit :D
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Niceee! The look in his eyes, his almost relaxed position (and oter details ;) ) tells he is enjoying it, I'd probably enjoy it too! Good work!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really fantastic as always!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks for previous comments, always appreciated ;)
Changed my avatar again ( little guy me discovering ductape ...) but leave the old one here, for afficonados of my three layered ways...
profpic.jpg
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

A not too mean one to go back on tracks...
Played with the "pizza delivery guy" cliché, kind of turned it the other way...
Will make one or two more playing with that idea ( hence "Uber hits" and "wonder what they've done to the delivery guy"...), our hijacked food delivery guy will have a long night... ( found a hot asian guy to "play" that part )
UBER HITS.jpg
And: you can consider that "le Coq Sportif" bleu/blanc/rouge logo my discreet tribute to our FIFA WorldCup winner team. Incredible athmosphere in the streets last night 8-)
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great drawing (and I can’t wait to see what happened to de delivery guy)! Usually captives are depicted with expressions of horror, anger, defiance, etc. So it’s nice (and quite comical) to see this guy’s expression of resignation with a hint of annoyance. Even his body language seemed relaxed if somewhat dejected. As if he was just waiting for them to leave. Great job!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An entire tale starring several people told with a few words and one picture of one person (with a couple extraneous hands). Quite an excellent piece of work, sir!

And congratulations on France's well-deserved place atop the sporting world.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] and [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] :That's exactly the intention, so nice to hear it works !

To be honest, I was concerned I'd spoiled the "captured Uber guy" idea by not including him in this one but then thought of telling the evening backward or maybe in non-linear order... And home robberies seem to be in the air these days ;)
So there will be 3 or 4 Uber hits in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's good to see another contribution to the "food delivery" genre and with a little twist, Nicely done.

By the way, I believe the term you want is "ear-flicking" judging from the hand on the right.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago It's good to see another contribution to the "food delivery" genre and with a little twist, Nicely done.

By the way, I believe the term you want is "ear-flicking" judging from the hand on the right.
Thanks, I had doubts, will correct it. Good thing the gesture is telling enough :D
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Seems like the whole northern hemisphere is drowning under sweat from heat waves, everybody's half naked getting me all heated up AND i saw some posts about inter ethnic TUGs...

I like it a lot and feel concerned by that, but my views on it are so polluted by my other issues than me opening a topic about it would be a disater and I've learned my lessons about what kind of things to post in the stories sections...

So it'll be a big pic with a long but hopefully sexy or at least very informative divaguation ( almost all my story, in fact ) :lol:

First, I know those I've just called "ethnic" aren't representative of their groups and they are more the product of their social environment than of their ethnicity ( same for everyone BTW ), but I still hope a cute wild Black or Arabic guy will contact me some day...before I'm really too old. Think I would tie them up now, another creative way to go on...

The pics is called "east side" because I don't know why the wrong side of the tracks is often on the east side of big cities... It's consensual - hope it's obvious younger me is smiling, drew it from an actual pic of me playing with the cat - and I've used humoristic colors ( that's for the pink tape ) and there's no gloves, masks or guns...
East side.jpg
Personal anecdotes explaining it:

grew up and lived until 18 in a small town, as a self-repressed gay and ventend it all by violent acts. Went so far I was afraid of what I could do and suddenly turned to self-degrading fantasies as a self_defense mechanism from myself... It wasn't really conscious, never told myself one fine day " Hey, let's try the other side!" but I think our minds work better than we think and they always do the best with what they have. So with me, it was to fancy having doing to myself what I wanted to do to others, radical inverted symetry.

It happened right after I moved to the nearest big city - Lyon - to study architecture. Such schools are rather high-end but public and in a typical French delusional social gesture, they placed "mine" right in the middle of a suburb knowned for its ethnic population, and riots...

So I study and live there and I need bad guys because I took victim roles in my fantasies... And I got that hot fauna right under my eyes... ( Fauna is not pejorative, we're all animals... and sexier when we stop pretending otherwise )

First use of them in my fantasies were awfully violent and offensive but I was already trying to reorientate my sexuality toward some consensual, playfull stuff and here is the little romantic scenario behind this pic:

Thought I'd find me a local crew and offer them to have fun with me against retribution or just out of boredom, we'd go to a quiet basement or chicha. Even then I knew they'd not be thrilled by the idea ( hence the guy looking quite bored on the right ) but I counted on their sexual frustration... 8-)
Even fancied the cutest of the gang would come to se me on his own at my place, sometime later :lol:

Like I said, even back then I knew it was quite unrealistic, so I'm delusional but I know it...Which takes away some of the benefit of delusions...

Lot to say about all that but I'll spare you... Only one little psy touch: This is a good exemple of how paraphiliaes are something you "catch" from your environment and then reinforce if that catches on you. No way can it be something you're born with. Didn't see them in my country town, didn't want them...

Guess that mechanism is strong with me, because I even went to find "oriental" ethnic kitschy - in my eyes - home decoration sexualy attractive by association, not to mention brands and styles, fun haircuts and even their so offensive music - the wilder it is, the better - I'm hopeless :roll:

To conclude this little "destructive fantasies survival guide" and be completely thorough:
everything has two sides, it worked and kept me out of my previous excesses BUT I had to restore my self-esteem afterward, because victim's fantasies bring their own questions and wear on you too...
Still, even today with a regular "normal" sexual activity, I fancy the rough and NC scenario more, you can reorientate and displace, the basic nature never changes once it's strongly settled.
See your fantasies and sexual life as a construction work that's always in progress, you gotta use materials that are already there but there's many ways to assemble them, so be imaginative! :D

Anyway, I made the offer to some already: if you want me to include ethnic guys in some pics, feel free to ask, did some hot Latinos already, I'll do some hot Asian soon - just so they don't feel neglected ...
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice drawing, like the simple and almost playful nature of the ties and the subtle smile under the gag (and of course, ncie touch with the pink tape).

I must add I liked the fantasy you described alhough unfortunately I can't relate to it, during my late teenage years, my fantasies mostly focused on kidnapping other "cute" guys, sometimes in non consensual scenarios (specially if I deemed to need some kind of retirbution from their part) or other times in a playful way, I guess in cases like that I probalby would take place of one of the captors in your drawing (porbably the guys holding the pink take) :mrgreen:
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

He's cute, isn't he :D From the street rap scene, used Youngboy NBA too ( center ), he's so overboard in that kind of imagery...
Glad you liked my little mental sport, I guess it talks more to European guys because of different contexts.
Just wish to add that I've had many Black and Arab friends since, so I put some of that to good use and didn't stay in the cliché .
Thanks for that comment.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Funnier things, for those who don't prowl DA:
request from a youngster who wanted to see his blindfold and barefoot kinks applied to some web half-famous bros ( better with the sound off...).
Posting it here because I was so proud of that tying arrangment for two, for once it was my idea :)

It's: ankles tied to elbows at each end and wrists to knees to knees to wrists in the middle. Guess it should suit our numerous feet addicts , "keep cool and smell the roses" :lol:
Familly ties.jpg
Can I make a vulgar joke about how my right wrist hurts when such pics are done; because of repetitive motions adding colors with the mouse?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic