Cartoon guys bound and gagged (M)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cartoon guys bound and gagged (M)

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Hey guys I’m back and have a TON of new drawing I wanna show you. Though I want you guys pitching in too. I want to see some of your FAVORITE cartoon guys tightly bound and gagged. Weather it’s screenshots or fan art I wanna see it! Hope you guys like my work cuz there’s a lot more to come.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

He-man is coming back in a big way soon. Two new shows AND a movie starting to film soon. Are there any He-Man fans?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Hello there, man! I have to say that your work is simply fantastic! My favorite one of those is definitely Captain America! He looks so amazing bound and gagged like that! I have been into super hero bondage kind a lot the past few days and it's really amazing how you draw them! Simply hot and amazing! Definitely wanna see more characters bound and gagged from you soon!
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Well if you ever want to see more shoot me a pm sometime and I can share some more stuff and so we can chat as well! I’m really glad you like them it really means the world to me
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

You know there really is that much of Kacy Jones bound and gagged. I think we need to fix that. What do you guys think?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

That's an absolutely hot drawing! I love the peek of his abs and that tape over his mouth!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Volobond wrote: 4 years ago That's an absolutely hot drawing! I love the peek of his abs and that tape over his mouth!
Thanks so much I’m glad you like it so much!!!
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Holy crap I did not expect this show to be as amazing as it is. There is an over saturation of Harley Quinn so when the animated series was announced I did not think very highly of it at all. Though now that it’s out, I could not speak highly enough about it. It’s one of the rare things that actually gets what makes her an interesting and special character. Plus it does the one thing I’m always talking about that no one ever seems to do; taking characters in new and different directions but keeping the core of what makes that character, that character intact. Basically this is a long wind explanation as to why I wanted to draw joker bound and gagged
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Thor finds him less nice and helpless. I’ve been drawing a lot of buff guys lately. Who here wants to share their favorite buff hero bound and gagged
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yay tied up and gagged thor!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Volobond wrote: 4 years ago Yay tied up and gagged thor!
Lol yay indeed!!! It certainly yummy
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

More men bound and gag for our pleasure!!! Let me know what you guys think! And don’t forget to share some of your favorites too.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

TheBoundArtist wrote: 4 years ago Hey guys I’m back and have a TON of new drawing I wanna show you. Though I want you guys pitching in too. I want to see some of your FAVORITE cartoon guys tightly bound and gagged. Weather it’s screenshots or fan art I wanna see it! Hope you guys like my work cuz there’s a lot more to come.

Ooh you've done guy heros too!! Awesome job!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic