Pixi-Dwarf

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Sablesword
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pixi-Dwarf

Post by Sablesword »

Created with Coreldraw X3
And comes with a sales pitch by my favorite goblin slave dealer Gaz:

“Welcome great-boss sir! Welcome snaga-shop of Gaz! Iz Gaz me. Iz sell finest beauties in all Nebelbergheim! Iz here fine beauty Gaz bought in exotic sun-dwarf city of Ylide. Only beauty iz not sun-dwarf from sun-south. Iz more south, more exotic, even more pretty-cute. Iz beauty from very south land where elf and dwarf are short like goblin and halfling. From far south land with big hot forest, how you say, jungle. Jungle with everything lost eazy. Haz whole lost city, whole lost kingdom. More than one lost city, more than one lost kingdom because everything lost so eazy there!

“So here iz cute pixi-beauty from far south city lost in jungle. Iz short like halfling, but iz dwarf not halfling. Iz, how you say, dwarf-dwarf. Iz pixi-dwarf! Very rare, very fine! And cute and adventurous and romantic! She read many copper-piece romance book, like between bookend behind her. She make journey from pixi-jungle to desert city Ylide in sun-south, which she say iz exotic savage North-city. She explore North to find if barbarian Nebelbergheim slave-dealer really say to female beauty ‘Come with me and I make you slavegirl, sell you for gold to great smiling master, master who keep you fine as precious beauty.’ And she find iz true! And here she iz, in Nebelbergheim! In snaga-shop of Gaz! Small pixi-dwarf beauty worth great lot of gold ork-mark, how you say, ridiculous big number. But Gaz sell for half as many. Less than half! And include fine slavegirl silk, strong fetter and chain of steel, and stack of copper-piece romance book too! Great bargain, great deal!”