Forever Pink! (f)

Post TUG Artwork here. This does NOT include photos of real people.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Very nice! Did you do the original pink ranger in color? I'm a big Kimberly fan.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

It's great to see a talent like yours man, also that other board users acknowledge it as well.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago It's great to see a talent like yours man, also that other board users acknowledge it as well.

Rafey
Thank you so much for saying so!!! You have no idea how much that means to me to hear!!!
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Love this, one of the first shows to get me into bondage! Shame there haven't been more gag scenes for the ladies. Guess they didn't want to show the girls in too much of a humiliating situation..
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

tiedjay wrote: 4 years ago Love this, one of the first shows to get me into bondage! Shame there haven't been more gag scenes for the ladies. Guess they didn't want to show the girls in too much of a humiliating situation..
I know right there just not nearly enough of it, don’t worry though I’m hoping to fix ALL of that!!!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hey! More great work, well done!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Tights tights tights wrote: 4 years ago Hey! More great work, well done!
Thanks so much you have no idea how much that means to me
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

And here we are the FINAL forever pink image! There will be new pink ranger moving forward as the show goes on but for now we are all caught up. I do have other power ranger images featuring more of the team, however they’re not really ok for this site. If you wanna see them shoot me a PM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Asuka the bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Asuka the bound »

This whole gallery is a dream come true :D
Long time lover of bondage, anime, RP, games , kidnapping, tickling.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I remember being very little, probably my earliest affiliation with bondage, was seeing mighty Morphin power rangers for the first time and just wanting Kimberly to get kidnapped (although at the time I didn't know why I wanted that to happen) lol great work!
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 4 years ago I remember being very little, probably my earliest affiliation with bondage, was seeing mighty Morphin power rangers for the first time and just wanting Kimberly to get kidnapped (although at the time I didn't know why I wanted that to happen) lol great work!
lol I think you and I have the same thoughts growing up. Even know almost 30 years later there’s still not a ton of power rangers bondage stuff out there
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TheBoundArtist wrote: 5 years ago Now here’s he first in the MANY ink and color pics I have to do for this series. I worked hard on this, while I’m not a huge fan of it, I hope you guys do!
Mmmm wow, this is my favourite one hear of Kimberley the pink ranger bound and gagged, she was my favourite one of the rangers. There was I scene I remember of at least four of them chained to wooden polls, but Kimberley the pink ranger looked the best while chained.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific work, a great talent
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Knightvin wrote: 5 years ago Recently I did a fake of the pink rangers. Hope you will like it.
Mmmmm!.. I soooo love this one with all these beautiful girls in pink, it's making me blush! Kimberley the pink ranger looks amazing. I wish you could have made them all gagged as well. Kimberly would look even more amazing if she was gagged and had her chest and thithe tied!

Well done. Even more amazing and kinky work from you!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TheBoundArtist wrote: 5 years ago One of my all time favorite things is the TV series POWER RANGERS! However there aren’t nearly enough images of this awesome super team in bondage! So may I present to you my little side project: FOREVER PINK! I’m in the middle of inking and coloring the set but with each new one I do I’ll be sure to share it with each and everyone of you!
Oohhh mmmm, these are soooo good! The bottom one of Kimberly again tied up, my most favourite power ranger of them all.

Thank you for posting so much of your amazing and creative work, keep it up!
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

Great art. Pink ranger is my favorite
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic