Most recent or me - M/self

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Most recent or me - M/self

Post by kiwi »

So this is from my most recent self bondage session I had today. I was wearing green sweatpants with a grey longlseeve t shirt. Also, I had on my left hand a long black nitrile disposable glove and a white soft vinyl glove on my right. It’s pretty strict on my legs, as i used grey duct tape to hold my legs together at my ankles, knees, and thighs. Also, green pallet wrap is wrapped in the spots that’s missing on my kneecaps. Nothing on my hands since I didn’t want to risk getting stuck, and then the gag you can see in the pic.
For the gag, I wrapped the green Saran Wrap around my mouth, winding at least 7 times before passing underneath my jaw and around the top of my head. I made sure to cover my ears as I enjoyed the sound of the plastic squeezing as it bound me. My jaw clenched shut, and I followed it up with a strip of micro foam tape across my lips, and another strip cut in half placed over the bridge of my nose.
I left myself tied and enjoyed it while I watched a movie in my bed. Let me know what you guys think as well as some tips for how to safely do my hands for next time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Looks like a lot of fun :D
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 4 years ago Looks like a lot of fun :D
Definitely was! Trying to think of ways to improve!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic