TRUNK SYNDROM ? (Both Genders)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

is10809.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Trunk_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Trunk_2.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Trunk_3.jpg
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Gee... Female invasion ! Gotta retaliate :lol: Nice salva, BTW...
No one has some couples ?
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow that is a lot of really cool trunk bondage pics! Probably naive but I didn't think there would so many varied ones
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

harveygasson wrote: 6 years ago Wow that is a lot of really cool trunk bondage pics! Probably naive but I didn't think there would so many varied ones
Really think you were naive ;) Cars are obviously erotic objects for both genders...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago
harveygasson wrote: 6 years ago Wow that is a lot of really cool trunk bondage pics! Probably naive but I didn't think there would so many varied ones
Really think you were naive ;) Cars are obviously erotic objects for both genders...
Hugely naive :D but I promise to learn
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

harveygasson wrote: 6 years ago Hugely naive :D but I promise to learn
Good Boi ... you look like an apt pupil :lol:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

harveygasson wrote: 6 years ago Hugely naive :D but I promise to learn
Good Boi ... you look like an apt pupil :lol:
Maybe you as my teacher can put me in a trunk like that :D
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

harveygasson wrote: 6 years ago
Complicated logistics :lol:
And I'm actually more looking for someone to put me in one, I'm in a long lasting "victim wannabe" phase. But who knows when my predator instincts will wake up... Spending time here probably helps but I need more pics to put me in the mood...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

harveygasson wrote: 6 years ago
Complicated logistics :lol:
And I'm actually more looking for someone to put me in one, I'm in a long lasting "victim wannabe" phase. But who knows when my predator instincts will wake up... Spending time here probably helps but I need more pics to put me in the mood...
Haha we'll have to work out a system of pulleys to both get put in the trunks :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago And I'm actually more looking for someone to put me in one, I'm in a long lasting "victim wannabe" phase.
The next time you visit Québec, that can be arranged my friend.
Might put you in a trunk, pick up a few of my buddies and drive up to my secret camping spot up north for a weekend or something ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago And I'm actually more looking for someone to put me in one, I'm in a long lasting "victim wannabe" phase.
The next time you visit Québec, that can be arranged my friend.
Might put you in a trunk, pick up a few of my buddies and drive up to my secret camping spot up north for a weekend or something ;)
Oh please don't tempt me like that, such ideas work too well on me. Actually hurts :mrgreen:
Plus my plans for a Canadian transcontinental tour with my parents and my man are not going as planned because of health and "not taking my clues" issues so I'm really considering doing it alone late summer or early fall. Like the perfect trip you have to make at least once in your life...
Would spent much of it in the west cause I've never been there but I also want to sleep at Chateau Frontenac and would love seeing Montreal once more. We could stop in front the "la Plaine incident" house on our way to the woods :lol:

Gotta get back in shape a bit before that so pics look better and I would request an archetypal US sedan with a huge trunk to fullfill my old fantasies, preferably black paint :)
My dream trunks:
"euro style" is a 5 series BMW
" American" style is nothing short of a Crown Victoria or a Lincoln Town car. Every bad guy drove a Town car on TV ...

You got me all heat up , and I'm serious about that trip. We meeting would still require me overcoming HUGE fears of disapointing and other strange and stupid issues but I cannot keep complaining about lacking TUG friends and not seriously think about it... On my way to my second "happy shower" of the week-end 8-)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

For safety reasons obviously not something i would ever do but the classic being tied and gagged and being shoved in a trunk is always appealing from a fantasy standpoint. Thanks for sharing the fine pics
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic