Snooping gets you into tight spots (m)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Snooping gets you into tight spots (m)

Post by McMurdoPI »

A reporter learns the price of snooping!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hello everyone! 30, m, from Michigan, enjoys tying up girls and guys, always down to chat!
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Nice ropework, check.
Nice gag, check.
Nice undies, check.

Maybe some more sub around here should do some snooping, eh?
Nice pics man.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I would snoop around all the time if I knew this was the punishment. Awesome gag! :D
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Back by popular demand!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hello everyone! 30, m, from Michigan, enjoys tying up girls and guys, always down to chat!
Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bandanasandrope »

Love that over the nose gag
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Wow. I wish someone would do this to me! ;)
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Gagman wrote: 1 month ago Wow. I wish someone would do this to me! ;)
Or like this guy, you could learn to do it to yourself!
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

McMurdoPI wrote: 1 month ago
Gagman wrote: 1 month ago Wow. I wish someone would do this to me! ;)
Or like this guy, you could learn to do it to yourself!
I do, just not this well. :lol:
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

One of the young mans captors snapped some photos and texted them to his bored wife.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

McMurdoPI wrote: 1 month ago One of the young mans captors snapped some photos and texted them to his bored wife.
I wonder, will the wife rush to his aid, or just enjoy these lovely pictures? Maybe ask the captor to send more? ;)
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Well since I am referring to the captors wife, she will just be asking for more :p
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

McMurdoPI wrote: 3 weeks ago Well since I am referring to the captors wife, she will just be asking for more :p
My mistake, misunderstood 😅.

In that case, she'll probably ask her husband to bring the snoop home!
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

"Stuff a sock in your husband's mouth and gag him good with the rag and that tape." The terrified woman complied before herself being roughly bound and muzzled by the fiend.

After he finished, he threw her over his shoulder and said, "she is coming with me so that you don't send the heat."

The gagged couple grunted and screamed into thier sock stuffed, tape wrapped mouths until the burglar added, "do not worry, I will leave both the girl and the car at a nearby hospital so that you get them back. Just do not send out the searchers!"
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

The captors liked to play dress up with their handsome hostage. One day he would play the part of the cute young hunk stolen from his bed in his sexy boxers, the next he would play the part of the young man of the house in his white tshirt and tighty whities venturing about looking for intuders who have captured him like a rabbit in a snare.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

They were ruthless in their use of the rope on the poor low wage security guard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic