Self-Bondage (F)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Lena338
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 10
Joined: 9 months ago

Post by Lena338 »

sensitivefeet wrote: 3 weeks ago Wow! How long did it take you to free yourself? Did you cheat and have scissors next to you?
Haha, it was actually pretty easy to get out of. Just slid my hands out of the tape. That's the downside of self-bondage I guess.
User avatar
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 18
Joined: 8 months ago

Post by antoinedt »

Lena338 wrote: 2 weeks ago
antoinedt wrote: 3 weeks ago I'm curious how were you able to wrap the duct tape around your thighs and wrists like that on your own?
I just wrapped the tape around my thighs and then slid my hands underneath the tape. Unfortunately, this makes the tape pretty easy to slip out of :[
Yeah :/ I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said so. No one else here did either! That counts for something.

May not be the most inescapable bondage but it looked really nice and tight! :) As if you had gone out for a summer stroll and returned to find a robber who tied you up quickly and tucked you away silently in the bathroom, then went back to stealing your jewelry, unaware you were daydreaming about exactly such an event before coming home ;)

I haven't tried but I think it's possible to roll duct tape around your wrists, behind or in front, albeit with some finessing and odd maneuvers. And then cutting the roll off with scissors is another story. The look of the hands taped to the thighs really was unique though!

Even with the loose tape on your thighs, looks you really worked up a sweat... your tape gag looks like it's going to blow off in the wind! You could really use a second pair of hands, you know, to properly apply your gag and keep you from using *your* hands xD
Why do they say "Mmmmmpphhh" for gags that are not covering the mouth or keeping the lips together? Shouldn't it be more like "aaarrrgggghhh"? I guess pirate noises aren't as tasteful... 🤷
User avatar
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 233
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by captured_prize »

Lena338 wrote: 2 weeks ago
sensitivefeet wrote: 3 weeks ago Wow! How long did it take you to free yourself? Did you cheat and have scissors next to you?
Haha, it was actually pretty easy to get out of. Just slid my hands out of the tape. That's the downside of self-bondage I guess.
As someone who does a lot of self bondage, I couldn't agree more. With wrist bindings, it's always a balancing act between having them loose enough to slip in and out of, yet tight enough that it looks and feels like someone else tied you up. Granted this applies more to ropes.
Just a helpless damsel captured and kept bound and gagged.
tiedupnic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 18
Joined: 2 months ago

Post by tiedupnic »

Do you think you'd do a good job tying someone else up?
Tied up and gagged at her stinky feet.

Discord: tuglovernic#3028
Ducttape1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 90
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Illinois

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Awesome :) looks like you had fun
Lena338
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 10
Joined: 9 months ago

Post by Lena338 »

tiedupnic wrote: 2 weeks ago Do you think you'd do a good job tying someone else up?
Nah, probably not. Seems like a lot of responsibility and care would be needed to watch over someone else. Just not my thing.
Lena338
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 10
Joined: 9 months ago

Post by Lena338 »

antoinedt wrote: 2 weeks ago
Lena338 wrote: 2 weeks ago
antoinedt wrote: 3 weeks ago I'm curious how were you able to wrap the duct tape around your thighs and wrists like that on your own?
I just wrapped the tape around my thighs and then slid my hands underneath the tape. Unfortunately, this makes the tape pretty easy to slip out of :[
Yeah :/ I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said so. No one else here did either! That counts for something.

May not be the most inescapable bondage but it looked really nice and tight! :) As if you had gone out for a summer stroll and returned to find a robber who tied you up quickly and tucked you away silently in the bathroom, then went back to stealing your jewelry, unaware you were daydreaming about exactly such an event before coming home ;)

I haven't tried but I think it's possible to roll duct tape around your wrists, behind or in front, albeit with some finessing and odd maneuvers. And then cutting the roll off with scissors is another story. The look of the hands taped to the thighs really was unique though!

Even with the loose tape on your thighs, looks you really worked up a sweat... your tape gag looks like it's going to blow off in the wind! You could really use a second pair of hands, you know, to properly apply your gag and keep you from using *your* hands xD
Haha, yeah I gotta work on my gags. I'm sure I'll get better at it.
Tiedtogether
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 2
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by Tiedtogether »

Don’t you miss the feeling of not be able to free yourself? Try some strips to make it impossible without scissors
User avatar
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 18
Joined: 8 months ago

Post by antoinedt »

Lena338 wrote: 2 weeks ago
antoinedt wrote: 2 weeks ago
Lena338 wrote: 2 weeks ago

I just wrapped the tape around my thighs and then slid my hands underneath the tape. Unfortunately, this makes the tape pretty easy to slip out of :[
Yeah :/ I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said so. No one else here did either! That counts for something.

May not be the most inescapable bondage but it looked really nice and tight! :) As if you had gone out for a summer stroll and returned to find a robber who tied you up quickly and tucked you away silently in the bathroom, then went back to stealing your jewelry, unaware you were daydreaming about exactly such an event before coming home ;)

I haven't tried but I think it's possible to roll duct tape around your wrists, behind or in front, albeit with some finessing and odd maneuvers. And then cutting the roll off with scissors is another story. The look of the hands taped to the thighs really was unique though!

Even with the loose tape on your thighs, looks you really worked up a sweat... your tape gag looks like it's going to blow off in the wind! You could really use a second pair of hands, you know, to properly apply your gag and keep you from using *your* hands xD
Haha, yeah I gotta work on my gags. I'm sure I'll get better at it.
Well practice makes perfect as they say. You'll get better. You might just need stickier tape :/
Why do they say "Mmmmmpphhh" for gags that are not covering the mouth or keeping the lips together? Shouldn't it be more like "aaarrrgggghhh"? I guess pirate noises aren't as tasteful... 🤷
cloud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 10
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by cloud »

Beautiful
User avatar
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 262
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: UK

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Lena338 wrote: 2 months ago True.jpg

First time posting. I just thought I'd share these, I like them :]
Nice pictures. And nice feet.
Hey ! Are you going to tie me up or what?
thepayless
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 5
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: phil

Post by thepayless »

More please!
User avatar
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 25
Joined: 1 week ago
Location: Colwyn Bay, north Wales

Post by sian26uk »

omg wow! xxx
User avatar
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 25
Joined: 1 week ago
Location: Colwyn Bay, north Wales

Post by sian26uk »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 week ago
Lena338 wrote: 2 months ago True.jpg

First time posting. I just thought I'd share these, I like them :]
Nice pictures. And nice feet.
I agree, lovely feet! Xxx
elea62
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 10
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by elea62 »

Cute
Looking for soft role-play
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 150
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Nice photo, thanks for sharing.
User avatar
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 419
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: London

Post by Dpsiic »

Practice young lady, practice makes perfect. I have been doing self bondage for years now and can get into a really tight hogtie 😈
User avatar
micoAi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 98
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by micoAi »

Really good pics and selfbondage, It looks really good. Also, like the replies above said, cute feet ;)
Shoes out, socks out. Ropes in, gag in :lol:
User avatar
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 116
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Midwest

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Thank you for sharing! I’ve done tape self bondage quite a bit and have gotten pretty good at it. I did a quick write up here viewtopic.phpf=26&t=7190&p=57398&sid=bd5106bef3ff37129219726bc4dd155e#p57398
Of what I do if you were interested! Hopefully that link works :lol:
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
tlamonta11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 12
Joined: 3 weeks ago

Post by tlamonta11 »

Do some
More
Pics with a tape gag!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic