Bondage Picture game M/F

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

"I never thought I'd be able to convince her to let me your her up, especially in school! I'm so excited right now! I should probably get her to a private place so I can release some of this excitement!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

Susan began to regret going to the party dressed as a cavegirl, after a burly caveman decided to take her as a prize
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stories:

Finished:
- Teacherknapping (MMMM/F) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=1497
Current:
- Teacherknapping II: Bigger Game (MMMM/FF) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=6223
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hey, hey you two brats I was trying to wash the dishes, oh well never mind
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

You're just asking to get spanked.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What, you said I never take you anywhere and just tie you up to play, now we can do both.
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

On reflection, Melanie began to question the motives of the 'alternative chiropractor' she had decided to visit. Unfortunately for her, his methods made expressing this rather difficult.
Stories:

Finished:
Current:
- Teacherknapping II: Bigger Game (MMMM/FF) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=6223
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What, you said you needed a ride but couldn’t be seen,
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

"I said I wanted sex with NO strings attached. NO stringgrrrmmmpphhh!"
Stories:

Finished:
Current:
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Huck and Sam had successfully hunted the most difficult game: man. Or woman, in this particular instance. This fine lady had been picked up wandering a forest trail alone, a fatal mistake 'round these parts. With her body restrained and senses dulled, she wouldn't be able to defy her looming fate: being sold to one of many regular costumers at the underground auction house run by the two young men's father. It's a family business, y'all!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

"Are we leaving soon?"
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I know you said you were flexible but this is unbelievable
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

Welcome back to my place! As you can see, it's not much, but having you here improves it greatly. I guess that means you're never leaving.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Oh don’t worry sweetie, the guns fake, but my hand on your butt isn’t
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

"I don't suppose you probably didn't read the agreement all the way through, most don't they just sign sign away. This will be the next video from our studio and you will be our star. Just 12 hours more."
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Oh really again, Jackie what have we told you about playing tie up games with the boys
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Well sweetie.
i did tell you, that being naughty would have consequences!
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

Thank goodness you boys are here, help me untie her. Wait, what are YOU the ones carrying rope?
Stories:

Finished:
Current:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Sorry mom, but we are going to the party, like it or not.........
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I see the boys found my ball gag this time. Well since they're all asleep in front of the games console, it's just you and me, and you're all tied up.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well you said you wanted to be an acrobat
tiedpgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedpgirl »

Modeling has gotten much more fun these days.... for the photographer, at least.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

You and your big mouth, experts at the escape challenge, really
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

So you said half an hour then come back for some fun. Erm, yeah, well. You see there was this really important game on, then Derek came round to watch it, then we had a couple of beers you see. Then. Then I must have dozed off. But. But. We can still have fun yes.

(But really he knows he won't have sex again this year).
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

She needs a gag, now!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

"I can make it tighter if you want? What is that? Can't talk? Oh dear, maybe I should tickle you..."
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic