How would you tie me up? (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
pumaspeedcat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How would you tie me up? (M)

Post by pumaspeedcat »

How would you tie me up? Here are the supplies you have: Two 12" ropes, two 24" ropes, a pair of rope cuffs and a pair of metal handcuffs. I know it's not much, so get creative. Be as descriptive as you can and feel free to add other common household objects, such as a chair for a chair tie. I will try to recreate the best ideas in photos. Or if you'd rather see me attempt your tie live, you can contact me on Skype. My username is pumaspeedcat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pumaspeedcat 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

First, I would pull long socks over your hands. Then, cuffs on your wrists, rope cuffs on your ankles.
With one twelve foot rope, I would pull you into a nice tight hogtie, and have just enough to wrap up your waist and crotch in a simple harness, further pinning your wrists.
With the first 24 foot rope, I would tie your elbows together, as close as they can get.
With the second, I would tie your chest, horizontally, then over the collarbone and back, and finally anchored to your elbow ropes.
Finally, another sock or two get stuffed in your mouth. Depending on how defiant you look, I may put a pillowcase over your head.
Then, I seal your mouth by cleavegagging you with most of the remaining 12 feet, attaching the rest to your ankles or feet, forcing your head back.
Sound fun? ;)

Peace
pumaspeedcat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pumaspeedcat »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 3 years ago First, I would pull long socks over your hands. Then, cuffs on your wrists, rope cuffs on your ankles.
With one twelve foot rope, I would pull you into a nice tight hogtie, and have just enough to wrap up your waist and crotch in a simple harness, further pinning your wrists.
With the first 24 foot rope, I would tie your elbows together, as close as they can get.
With the second, I would tie your chest, horizontally, then over the collarbone and back, and finally anchored to your elbow ropes.
Finally, another sock or two get stuffed in your mouth. Depending on how defiant you look, I may put a pillowcase over your head.
Then, I seal your mouth by cleavegagging you with most of the remaining 12 feet, attaching the rest to your ankles or feet, forcing your head back.
Sound fun? ;)

Peace
Sounds like a lot of fun. Not sure I could pull off a tie like that all by myself though. I would need some help for sure.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 3 years ago First, I would pull long socks over your hands. Then, cuffs on your wrists, rope cuffs on your ankles.
Sound fun? ;)

Peace
Where do I sign up!! Sounds tight and restrictive but a whole lot of fun
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic