Saran Wrap self bondage attempt 3 M

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Saran Wrap self bondage attempt 3 M

Post by RotiferTape »

Some of you might know I’ve been trying to master the art of self bondage with Saran Wrap. I think I get a little better each time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Teenbondageboy »

:o Looks tight! Would've given you a much tighter tapegag than what you had on 😏
Texan with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That looks good! I don't know how you managed to wrap yourself up. It looks tight! I just hope you've got an emergency plan just in case you can't get out.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago That looks good! I don't know how you managed to wrap yourself up. It looks tight! I just hope you've got an emergency plan just in case you can't get out.
It was tight! So far I only wrap my upper body and not my legs so I’m not completely helpless. I also make sure the tips of my fingers are not wrapped so I can still tear at the plastic. If I manage to get my full body wrapped I’ll make sure I’ll have scissors or something to poke through. Thank you for the comment!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Excellent! Thanks for the explanation.
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

Dang, that is very impressive. Curious to see if you can do a full wrap. Then again, I would be more curious on how you would get a picture. :lol:
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

MrGagged wrote: 3 years ago Dang, that is very impressive. Curious to see if you can do a full wrap. Then again, I would be more curious on how you would get a picture. :lol:
Not that I've thought about this for hours on end but if you slot a seran wrap tube or two to a broom thats tied in place you can grab the end and turn on the spot so eventually you'll be wrapped up.

As for how you'd get the picture you could record yourself with a standing camera and take screenshots of the footage if you wanted pics.

Again, not that I've givin it much thought
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

Fool wrote: 3 years ago
MrGagged wrote: 3 years ago Dang, that is very impressive. Curious to see if you can do a full wrap. Then again, I would be more curious on how you would get a picture. :lol:
Not that I've thought about this for hours on end but if you slot a seran wrap tube or two to a broom thats tied in place you can grab the end and turn on the spot so eventually you'll be wrapped up.

As for how you'd get the picture you could record yourself with a standing camera and take screenshots of the footage if you wanted pics.

Again, not that I've givin it much thought
Haha, that could work.

Was thinking about a video screenshot too.
Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Good job.
Tie me up and have fun with me
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I do plan on trying a full wrap some time. And wrapping myself to a chair.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

RotiferTape wrote: 3 years ago
I do plan on trying a full wrap some time. And wrapping myself to a chair.
That will definitely be impressive! Never tried saran wrap myself. You go that route, make sure you have at least one good escape plan if not two escape plans. I did something kinda stupid about 10 years ago and my escape plan didn't work as planed. It could of potentially been life threatening. I learned from it and still to this day still enjoy a little bit of self bondage.
Kackesh5
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kackesh5 »

looks so good! very impressive for being self bondage
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Kackesh5 wrote: 2 years ago looks so good! very impressive for being self bondage
Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic