Meet wth ZiptiedBoy (M/m)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Meet wth ZiptiedBoy (M/m)

Post by Pup »

^ Most original title ever.
This post was written jointly by myself and Ziptiedboy, detailing our most recent meet, the first half written by him and the latter half written by me.

ZiptiedBoy:
After many months of waiting, I finally met with my Pup again; spending the last few days with him to try out all of the gear he had to offer. And boy oh boy he has more in one drawer than most. Of course, being the faithful and well intentioned Master, I made sure his money was well spent: the gas mask, body binder and under-the-bed restraints recently purchased henceforth at my behest. Below are some of the pictures I took of him, though I fear he’ll also have some pictures of a Ziptiedboy not-so Dominant...but more of a well-bound loving Master type of Dom.

Make note that any black squares found in these photographs are entirely the fault of the cameras at work, and are in no way intentionally placed to inhibit (protect) your viewing.

The bed restraints weren’t exclusively used to immobilise Pup spreadeagle, but for a while firmly held him down in a frogtie with his hands in mitts, padlocked with the key firmly out of reach. The signature Pup hood held his tongue down and kept his intelligible language to a minimum.

Sensory deprivation is certainly favoured by Pup, thanks to [mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] , and so it would be rude not to oblige him with some White Noise in Alpha Waves by Google, with duct tape blocking out the light from the gas mask glass. Two and a half hours of this was accompanied by a session of poking, prodding and stroking. As one participant reviewed it afterwards: ‘weird but chill’.

What would a Pup be without a bone!? Oh course, he’s not the best at letting things go into his mouth, so the straight jacket in this instance was an excellent solution to this problem - attached to both sides of the bed by the multi-use bed restraints along with his legs and once again you have a Pup just the way I like him: cute and stock-still.

After an early dinner, I didn’t waste time making use of the bed restraints to leave Pup helpless. The gas mask was added after he really had enough of a pair of socks I had saved especially for him, though rest assured they were kept to hand to be used again and again - to be sniffed or sucked.

Pup at his best - spreadeagle with a straight jacket twist and his favourite muzzle. Clearly having a quick nap before embarking on the night ahead.

A close up of Pup’s muzzle, donned with some OG glasses to protect himself from the glare of his harsh naked Maste- I mean light.

The body binders were not solely used on the torso, but were also effective at immobilising Pup’s thighs, knees, shins and ankles in order to stop any impromptu kicks to my person. Clearly a safety precaution if ever I photographed one.

Even performing their original task, the body binder succeeded expectations, and even the elusive and fidgety Pup was unable to wriggle free once securely fastened.

Ball gags are a personal favourite, and with one at my disposal how could it not spontaneously have found itself in his mouth while he was helpless to stop me?

Pup:
Question, if I’m that guy to the right..
Who’s that? :3
That certainly couldn’t be the so called Dom known as Ziptiedboy could it? An obedient pup would never tie up his Master right?

And that certainly couldn’t be him trying out my straight jacket?

Or him trying out my gas mask? It’s worth noting that most the time, those two filters were not on the mask… Even hit him in the balls a couple of times to make him understand quite how cruel that was when wearing a gas mask that allows you to breathe out, but not in. To be fair he is only 52% sadist and 56% Macho according to bdsmtest, and hence for every time he causes me any pain, he secretly desires that pain back… That’s how that works right? ;)

Gotta say combining my spread eagle restraints and body binder turned out well, even if it was a tad uncomfortable for his arms. Certainly good for a variety of different forms of torment, for short periods of time.

I did decide to give him a bit of a break from resting entirely on his arms though. I’m apparently far more comfortable to lie on, even if it did mean he ended up with a bit less air than I’m sure he would have liked.

Gotta let him try out the mitts and muzzle again too right? Gotta love the classics.

Decided to give him a light tie while I went to grab a drink from downstairs, a nice bone gag and blindfold with a hood over it to hold them tightly in place. Added some “nice music” for him to listen to and then lightly messed with him for a while when I got back, deciding I should restrain his legs too to be on the safe side. I even grabbed him a drink too, though I might have accidently spilt the ice from his drink into his underwear.

If you're wondering what he was listening to on loop for most of it...
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I'm amazed how you can describe it all in such a relaxed and fun way.

Very good photos with cool and fun descriptions. And [mention]Pup[/mention] , I hope you've availed your revenge on [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] :twisted: , a dom so famous, to let something like this happen, this world is crazy :lol:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Tsuhaya wrote: 5 years ago I'm amazed how you can describe it all in such a relaxed and fun way.

Very good photos with cool and fun descriptions. And @Pup , I hope you've availed your revenge on @ziptiedboy :twisted: , a dom so famous, to let something like this happen, this world is crazy :lol:
Yeah ziptiedboy is way better at writing than me. xD He has a way with words... Still I can fix that easily with a ball gag... ;)
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

[mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention]

Nice job with the story and even better with the accompanying pics! Woof! Thanks for posting. Keep it up!

Jake
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

sockgagged wrote: 5 years ago @Pup @ziptiedboy

Nice job with the story and even better with the accompanying pics! Woof! Thanks for posting. Keep it up!

Jake
Happy to oblige you! :)
Abird
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Abird »

Nice pics, looks like you had a great time

That pesky camera though...
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Abird wrote: 5 years ago Nice pics, looks like you had a great time

That pesky camera though...
I know right, can't believe it failed to deliver at those exact moments...and black squares of all things! Right in the best area too...
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

[mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]
Great images. It certainly seems like you two had fun!
But seriously ziptiedboy, what kind of dom gets tied up by their sub?
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Michael-Colin wrote: 5 years ago @ziptiedboy @Pup
Great images. It certainly seems like you two had fun!
But seriously ziptiedboy, what kind of dom gets tied up by their sub?
The kind that would never truly label themself a dom xD

I go with the flow, doing it out of fun and to spend time with Pup - but you’re right about one thing: he is mine ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Looks like you skinny boys had some fun!

No shoe/sock gag pics this time, but from reading your messages on the forum chat [mention]Pup[/mention], I gather [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] gave you a firsthand taste of his socks!
Hope you were gagging on them for a good while. I would've definitely stuffed them in your mouth at night.

Consider yourself lucky I wasn't there when [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] had you in that straitjacket, Pup.
Those tight boxer-briefs you were wearing would've been perfect for a looong inner-thigh, crotch, gooch tickling session 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Looks like you skinny boys had some fun!

No shoe/sock gag pics this time, but from reading your messages on the forum chat [mention]Pup[/mention], I gather [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] gave you a firsthand taste of his socks!
Hope you were gagging on them for a good while. I would've definitely stuffed them in your mouth at night.
Yeah you would be surprised how often those socks ended up in my mouth followed by a handgag, even just for a short while. Lots of fun for sure though. ;)

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Consider yourself lucky I wasn't there when [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] had you in that straitjacket, Pup.
Those tight boxer-briefs you were wearing would've been perfect for a looong inner-thigh, crotch, gooch tickling session 8-)
Yeah he was being merciful and barely tickling me at all because I had a cricked neck and thrashing around at all hurt asf… xD

I'm so mad at myself for forgetting to shove the same socks in his mouth before muzzling him, but then decided I couldn't be bothered to take the muzzle off of him and do it. xD
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow that looked like an amazing time! Very happy that you both had such fun but incredibly jealous too
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

It is always fun to read about guys connecting and their tug experiences. Especially, when they involve socks! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention]
You boys had fun again on your last meetup?

ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Pup @ziptiedboy
You boys had fun again on your last meetup?
We sure did! Saw Pup again for some lunch today, but on Saturday we had a nice (very humid and sweaty) time in the back of my car with his mitts, ballgag and blindfold. It was short and sweet but a lot of fun ;)

I’ll be seeing him on Thursday for an extended edging session which he’s very excited for also! 😁
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

ziptiedboy wrote: 5 years ago on Saturday we had a nice (very humid and sweaty) time in the back of my car with his mitts, ballgag and blindfold. It was short and sweet but a lot of fun ;)

Trust me doing that sorta thing in 30 Celsius heat results in it being hot in more ways than one.
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago
ziptiedboy wrote: 5 years ago on Saturday we had a nice (very humid and sweaty) time in the back of my car with his mitts, ballgag and blindfold. It was short and sweet but a lot of fun ;)

Trust me doing that sorta thing in 30 Celsius heat results in it being hot in more ways than one.
Still don't know what you were thinking, wearing leather mitts in this heat damn
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

NotRowan wrote: 5 years ago Still don't know what you were thinking, wearing leather mitts in this heat damn
I didn't exactly have much choice.
I felt the mitt rub against my hand and I literally started making quiet whimpering sounds, and yet he still put them on me anyway. xD
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago
NotRowan wrote: 5 years ago Still don't know what you were thinking, wearing leather mitts in this heat damn
I didn't exactly have much choice.
I felt the mitt rub against my hand and I literally started making quiet whimpering sounds, and yet he still put them on me anyway. xD
Hey I kept the air conditioning on 😤 don’t sell me short! Plus I need the mitts on you to give my chest some rest from your incessant pinching...
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

JFC you two are cute!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ziptiedboy wrote: 5 years ago I go with the flow, doing it out of fun and to spend time with Pup - but you’re right about one thing: he is mine ;)
I bet you two are gonna be in serious need of some one on one time once this fiasco is over.
I'm sure those socks of yours are also gonna be in desperate need of a good mouth-washing session.

You hear that, Pup?!
Those socks are comin' for you! 8-)

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Nah, Ziptied needs some nice submissive time every once in a while, and after this is over, I'm definitely not letting him outta my sight, which unfortunately for him means he won't be moving much. :P
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Or him trying out my gas mask? It’s worth noting that most the time, those two filters were not on the mask… Even hit him in the balls a couple of times to make him understand quite how cruel that was when wearing a gas mask that allows you to breathe out, but not in. To be fair he is only 52% sadist and 56% Macho according to bdsmtest, and hence for every time he causes me any pain, he secretly desires that pain back… That’s how that works right?
Topping from the bottom may be more common, but for switches like me, bottoming from the top is my way to indulge my *exact* scenario (and, if I do it right, have my partner slip into that wonderful subspace :)

You're doing it right! (and it seems he is too, lucky guy!)
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm surprised at not having reacted to this thread before. These are easily some of the hottest pictures on this board. Wow! That muzzle and that gas mask look so nice, I need to convince my boyfriend that we need those too.

Fist mitts are always good, I really like it when my boyfriend puts them on my hands. They really impress upon me the sensation of helplessness. When I allow my boyfriend to lock them in place with padlocks, it really is the moment when I surrender myself to him and that I know that have to obey him if I ever want to get free again.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Fabulous pictures, great descriptions, and an awesome time had by you both! I definitely want to try some of this stuff out! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic