DIY Selfbondage Pole Stock

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
bigsmile21
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DIY Selfbondage Pole Stock

Post by bigsmile21 »

A versatile rig for keeping someone in a tight vertical pedestal position, all for under $30. The inner pipe can be raised or lowered, secured with a hex bolt, while the top eye bolt acts as an anchor for 1) wrists and/or 2) balls. I liked the idea of minimal bondage in an open place or stored away, where body weight prevents base from tipping; inspired by blending a cbt pillory with a "one bar prison".

Possible positions (comment if you have others!):
1) standing, wrists secured in front/behind (I picture a prisoner awaiting judgement in some medieval fiction).
2) standing, balls through a ring that's secured to the eye bolt, raised on tip toes.
3) combo of 1 and 2.
4) a flat top can be added so that toys with a Vac-U-Lock could be mounted, creating scenarios where the person would be unable to lift themselves off after inserting (play safe and smart, think through multiple escape methods).
5) Kneeling, wrists raised above head.
6) Kneeling, remove the vertical pipes and secure wrists behind back (can combine with 4, search "Master Alex Boi Seat").

The build is simple:
1) Screw the Pipe Drain into the center of the wood base.
2) Insert the larger pipe into the base. Drill a hex bolt through the pipe drain and vertical pipe.
3) Drill holes through the vertical pipe. I made three holes at the base, an inch apart.
4) Drill through the base of the smaller pipe, insert into the larger pipe and secure with a hex bolt.
5) Drill an eye bolt into the top of the smaller pipe. Can also replace the base hex bolt with a long eye bolt for securing ankle restraints.

Materials are below, all from Home Depot:
1 Circular Wood Base. ~$8
1 PVC Pipe, 2" (wide) X 2FT (long). ~$4
1 PVC Pipe, 1-1/4" (wide) X 2FT (long). ~$3
2 Hex Bolts and Nuts, 3-1/2" (long). <$1/each
Wood Screws. ~$1/6 pack (only need 4)
1 Pipe Drain, 2" (wide). ~$6
1 Pack Eye Bolts. ~$8/25 pack (leftover from DIY Selfbondage Bars project)
1 Drill with appropriate bits (pre-owned, or you can rent)
:)21
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice, I will have to try that. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
joanneb1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joanneb1980 »

It would be interesting to see it in use, as i am not sure what it could be used for seeing it like that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic