CROSSED FEET (and thighteners...) M/Self

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CROSSED FEET (and thighteners...) M/Self

Post by LK3869 »

Feeling exib again AND looking for some technical tip:
I love feet to be tied anckles-crossed but I never could find a knot or ropes arrangment that could force feet to stay that way... Best I can achieve is using enough material and thighten it so much is gets physicaly impossible to uncross your legs.
See what I mean? Its just applying enough resistance and tension over the articulation that does the trick, not the tie itself...

Exemples, with my favorite "improvised bondage toys", the thighteners with hooks straps...
CRSDANKLS01.JPG
Tried it first with a 120mm lenght/7mm section model, but it's not enough to do the trick:
CRSDANKLS02.JPG
CRSDANKLS03.JPG
Then tried a 175mm x 10mm and that's when the strenght of the tie keeps your legs and feet almost crossed.
CRSDANKLS04.JPG
Best I could do to separate them was that, which remains esthetically acceptable to me :mrgreen:
CRSDANKLS05.JPG
So if someone has a secret tie that can do that with less ropes...

And a short word about those thighteners/bungee cords with hooks: I hate cuffs and shackles and chains, but these metal hooks at the ends are an acceptable compromise because they're so easy they satisfy my realistic, not too fetish bondage ideas...
And you have to thighten them real hard so they work, because they're no use if they're kept too loose. They hurt from the very start and it only gets worse as you move and test them. Leave red marks in less than five minutes and the hooks bite your skin and your fingers when you try to unlock them.
So in a sense, they're easy, lazy but quite hardcore accessories...No comfort stuff like I like 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Suggest a wide belt. Feet inserted in opposite diretions. There is a way of doubling a belt through the buckle, leaving the spike still usuable without providing unmanagable friction. There's not a lot of arguing with that.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That's right, it does the trick. And belts are in line with the 'improvised' angle. I like them more to hold gags in place, though. My approximation for a muzzle :D
I find those bungee hooks to be just too convenient to resist using them.
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

I known imma sound like a broken record. But please gender tag. Very nice pictures though. But be careful. Bungie cords could easily cut off your circulation if you're not careful.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I tend to agree with [mention]Druidofthewilds[/mention], Stretched bungees hurt like cable ties!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

^^ I'm afraid that's part of the appeal to me, but rest assured I'm not that addicted to pain.
And I mostly do that to pose for drawings ( mostly :D ) ) Red marks disappeared before my man came back from his mom's :mrgreen:
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

That's pretty good and nice seeing some pics of your self bondage fun :)

I've used bungee cord before and it didn't really hurt, unless the tips of the hooks touched your skin. Though, it looks like you're wearing sweatpants so that's a barrier to protect bare skin.

I like to use bungee cord sometimes since the rope patterns are athletically pleasing like wit climbing rope and it's nice and stretchy. I've tried to do a cross foot tie like that but also find it comes loose with a bit of struggling.

I find traditional rope is a bit easier to used on crossed limbs, climbing rope works well also, just remember to cinch it so the knots hold. There's a type of bondage called Shibari btw which is a bit intricate but is a style of tying which can be done to someone in almost any position. I'm not skilled enough with ropework to give tips on it but there's a few tutorials on Google.

BTW, noticed you used bungee cord to secure the gag to the guy in your avatar pic. Will have to try that out 8-)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

boundsub wrote: 5 years ago BTW, noticed you used bungee cord to secure the gag to the guy in your avatar pic. Will have to try that out 8-)
Quite efficient and it brings "ropes" up to the face... hurts in the neck and the jaws... but like it's been said, that's bungee ropes' trademark :mrgreen:
Glad you mentioned the patterns on climbing and bungee-like cords and ropes, love them too, they clash good with skin or clothes and they look like snakes...
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I am of no assistance with what might work well to bind your ankles cross wise, but I do love seeing those white socked feet of yours nicely bound. Hot!
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

I assume that given the nature of legs in question that that’s the best you can do,
Actually no that’s a lie, try crossing it over,I.e. as if you were tying the hands while they were crossed
add me on discord Quadpen#0225
i also have a gid group if you want to join too ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic