And Now a Word From Our Sponsor (m/f)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

And Now a Word From Our Sponsor (m/f)

Post by LordNelson »

Here is an advertisement that caught my attention. Sorry about the wrinkles, I swiped it out of a magazine at the doctors office.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LordNelson 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Of the same kind, from a Twix TV ad, started airing in the last years, involving a "gag-bot":
Twix-1.jpg
Twix-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

I am a big fan of bondage used in advertising. This Billboard ad campaign is from Switzerland.
Billboard_1.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Billboard_2.jpg
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Nice find ! and a strange visual idea ...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Gotta love it when advertisers try and appeal to the tug crowd
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

These ads for spool cotton, circa 1880’s, suggested how a Victorian woman might use their product to attract a man and then keep him home at night.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Spool_Cotton_ad2.jpg
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Nice historical TUGs and an innovative spirit, almost feminist, for that time... Interesting and always surprising.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Advancements in printed circuit technology in the 70’s ushers in the hand-held era. In this 80’s ad, Nintendo pokes a little fun at their customers, and reveals that tech giants were already aware of the addictive qualities of these new devices.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Screen shots from a TV commercial for BestCashCow.com
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Babysitting Nightmare 2.jpg
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]LordNelson[/mention]. Even though many of these are good, I still have to do my job, please don't forget to gender tag this post. A good way to do it on these types of posts is to say Both Genders or Various.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention] LordNelson may have abandoned this conversation after his contribution was removed. If you could add the gender tag to avoid further action it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Fordman[/mention]. I'm going to give it some time as I did get a pm from LordNelson about the gender tagging process. I will eventually deal with it myself if he doesn't, but right now I'm in the process of gender tagging quite a few other pages on this site.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

download.jpg
Being an aficionado of vacuums, mirrors, and bondage (duh), this has always been a favorite.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]. I'm quite interested in this photo, but what is under her foot? It kind of looks like she is stepping on a button of some sorts. I wonder what that button does if it is indeed a button.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention] her heel is on the retractor button for the power cord which seems to be what was used to bind his wrists.

I have a similar Miele vacuum (purchased before seeing this). It's an excellent product and I like it even better now.
Last edited by MaxRoper 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

That actually makes a lot of sense, not sure why i didn't think of that...
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I've thought of it a lot of times before, but I've never actually owned a vacuum that has a power cord as I've always lived with my parents and when I was in College there was no need for a gigantic vacuum like those.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Found this ad from an Australian eatery called Hog’s Breath Café.
Deleted User 2628

Post by Deleted User 2628 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2628 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LordNelson »

Hey

After a long delay I finally tracked down the pic that disappeared and reposted it.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Australian political ad.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Of the same kind, from a Twix TV ad, started airing in the last years, involving a "gag-bot":
Twix-1.jpgTwix-2.jpg
Yeah that was an entertaining little bit, I especially like how the woman in the background seems to be in mild approval, almost a unspoken, "I wish I could've done that ages ago "

Perhaps they should install these in noisy movie theaters?
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic