Dressed to be tied (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dressed to be tied (M)

Post by nitronovice »

Finally got a chance for another meetup. This time I brought more uniforms (including a kilt for the second school uniform :oops: :lol: ).
My captor really knew the ropes. I was only able to escape the first set because I could just reach a knot between my hands.
I was blindfolded and double gagged every time (one knotted cleave gag followed by an OTM gag) which really added to the experience.
It was lots of fun struggling to no avail.
I eventually gave up in the second set and almost dozed off, and when asked which part I'd like to get untied first, I shook my head to signal I'd like to stay tied up a little longer.
P1000014.JPG
P1000017.JPG
P1000019.JPG
P1000023.JPG
P1000037.JPG
P1000038.JPG
P1000040.JPG
P1000043.JPG
P1000044.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nitronovice 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

Another two sets. I actually fell asleep while tied to the chair in my scout uniform and almost forgot I was still tied up when I woke up :lol:
P1000024.JPG
P1000028.JPG
P1000030.JPG
P1000034.JPG
P1000046.JPG
P1000047.JPG
P1000049.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nitronovice 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Wonderful , splendid job , really thanks for sharing it , you are so cool , i love the second uniform with the kilt or similiar because we can see your socks until the knees , very pretty , specially with the gag and the blindfold that make you a perfect hostage , also love the soccer or sport uniform for the White socks . I really wish i was you
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

nice photos! Your partner knows that they're doing
No harm in wanting to try new things!
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

Thanks! Other than the last position, it was very secure but still comfortable.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Those are very nice pictures. You did a lot of different situations. That's great! And you were seemingly comfortable as you fell asleep while tied up.

I really like the soccer outfit with those long socks (well, the school uniform has long socks as well)!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent rope work! It looks like you both had a great time. No surprise, I particularly liked the kilt and the sports kit. Long socks with bare knees and thighs are high on my list of desirables. Definitely "dressed to be tied". I can see where that last pose may have been somewhat stressful, but it looks fabulous.

Thanks for sharing!
Buster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Buster »

They look awesome! Thanks for the upload!
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

Glad you enjoyed them!
Bond_Shepard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bond_Shepard »

Love love love the socks
Shepard
JuneTheDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JuneTheDom »

Hmmmmmm so handsome that looks so nice on you! Oh and the cloths are nice too I guess ;)
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

NN- Those pics chairtied in your scout uni must have been fun. Were you in scouts in your youth and were there any Tugs back in the day that you'd like to share?

Not surprising you'd fall asleep in your bonds. With the adrenaline and endorphins zinging around you can get sleepy if you're fairly comfortable.

This reminds me of an experience years ago as an adolescent. My Tugs partner and I were tightly chairtied. We wore shorts with knee socks and T-shirts, some M/MM action. Our hands were tied behind our backs and we were placed in chairs. Our legs, thighs and ankles were tied and we were secured in our chairs and placed back-to-back. He used rope to secure us each individually to our chairs. It took more rope to tie our two chairs together with us in them. We were gagged with white bandanas OTM (Detective) Style and some white tape to reinforce our gags. We weren't going anywhere. Our bonds were tight, inescapable but comfortable and he and I were about to enter 3 hours in blissful captivity.

Eventually we both fell asleep sitting up in our chairs. Our dom thought we slept for about 2 hours. Eventually my buddy wakes up and thinks "this sucks!". He starts swings his head around trying to loosen his gag. It didn't work but he conks me in the back of the head. Ouch! That smarts. I wasn't quite awake from Dreamland yet. I'm startled but I sense I'm sitting in a chair. I start to get up but can't move. I thought I was having a strange dream. I can't move and ask "What's going on?" but all that came out was MMMPPHH! Slowly I open my eyes while my head is still throbbing. I look down at my lap. I see my shorts and my thighs tied tightly together. I think to myself (as I obviously can't speak) "Oh, that's right. DUH! I'm tied up!". I can hear my bondage buddy MMMPPHHing "Sorry" in his gag. We finally got released from a very memorable Tug. With our rope burns on our arms and legs and stretch marks from wearing our gags we both looked like zebras for a few hours. Eventually they cleared up.

How long were you tied to your chair? You did not have a partner in captivity but when you woke up did it take a short while to get your bearings?

Play safe, T.T.
Last edited by truly_trussed 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Love the pics and seeing your socked feet! Thanks for sharing!
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago NN- Those pics chairtied in your scout uni must have been fun. Were you in scouts in your youth and were there any Tugs back in the day that you'd like to share?
Thanks for sharing your experience!

I wasn't actually in Scouts, but I liked the uniform so much that I had to get one (or a few) for myself!
I was left tied to the chair for about 30 minutes as that's the time we both agreed on.

What differentiated the chair tie from the rest was that I was gagged and blindfolded as soon as my hands were secured, before the rest of the ropes were applied. It was exciting because I didn't know what to expect next.
While I was being tied, I tried asking if my neckerchief was still straight and neat, but all that came out were muffled mmmphs. My captor eventually got the idea and made sure to straighten out the neckerchief.
Fun fact, the blindfold and gags consisted of 3 more Scout neckerchiefs - fitting for the Scouts theme!

When I woke up, it took a few seconds to remember I was still tied to the chair since I couldn't see or stretch my arms and legs.
As I was being untied, I was handcuffed and leg ironed as the ropes were coming off. Once I was able to stand up, my hands were cuffed behind my back with hinged cuffs and chained to my waist. I was only uncuffed later as I went to change into my next school uniform.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Love the pics! Wouldn't mind being bound like that next to you :)
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Great pictures, love the rope work.

Missed being a boy scout, but love reading about scouts tying each other up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic