Game Quest (F & M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Game Quest (F & M)

Post by Fordman »

So far I have only found the Russian version of this event. Who knew Russians were allowed to have this much fun. Again, thanks to [mention]nyttkonto2[/mention]

This is the translation from the advertising, or the best Google translate can manage:
You do not understand how you ended up in this basement. The last thing you remember is how they walked down the street after work. Together with you in the basement there are a few more people, and the rest also do not understand what is happening. Some of you are tied up, someone is handcuffed, and someone is immobilized by traps. A voice came from the speakers: “I gathered you all here not by chance. You have two hours to correct your old mistakes, or you die. The game has begun! ”

The equipment table says it all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

2egawn9_mLQ.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

4WVme4uELQ4.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

dkopA20cwWA.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

f4hUPWk2Res.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

GeXaXb1Q-D8.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

lsPJ6otHye8.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

OqaNU5qZ3dw.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

v4s0LzQIMWI.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

wIE15dLG7Kw.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

wrF_tRWNQ8M.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

XlFvTdNFJeg.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

YBIkK4a-cH8.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

zfhIBUePfd4.jpg
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

ZgcHDbeblCE.jpg
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

Pardon my Google translate French, but merde sainte qui est incroyable!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

This is why i advise my students not to use google trad.
But i admire the will to try. French is not that easy. Nice try Sir.
Holy Sh*t is an idiomatic, we don't use it in french, we just say "Merde", but in that case the correct term would be "Putain" or "Putain de merde". But most of us would go for the much more elegant "La Vache" roughly translated in Lenny Kilmister's idiom by "Holy Cow"
So the correct formulation would be something like "La vache, c'est incroyable !"
;)
But you are right this is awesome and i'd love to have such an escape game arranged in france.
Anyway i've always waned to discover Russia. I think i'm going to try to get a job there as a tie up consultant. The job they've made is kinda crappy.

Des Bisous
Chloé
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

One says to pardon their French before they curse, and they also say to pardon their French before speaking questionable French... So if you want to curse in French, is the correct term "Pardon my French... French"?
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 5 years ago One says to pardon their French before they curse, and they also say to pardon their French before speaking questionable French... So if you want to curse in French, is the correct term "Pardon my French... French"?
No
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How to curse in french :

;)
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Love her shoes!! The whole find is great and really interesting!
Fordman wrote: 5 years agozfhIBUePfd4.jpg
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

I think that’s more than I ever thought I would know about saying holy shit in French!

And they’d definitely be wise to hire you as a consultant 😉
Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago This is why i advise my students not to use google trad.
But i admire the will to try. French is not that easy. Nice try Sir.
Holy Sh*t is an idiomatic, we don't use it in french, we just say "Merde", but in that case the correct term would be "Putain" or "Putain de merde". But most of us would go for the much more elegant "La Vache" roughly translated in Lenny Kilmister's idiom by "Holy Cow"
So the correct formulation would be something like "La vache, c'est incroyable !"
;)
But you are right this is awesome and i'd love to have such an escape game arranged in france.
Anyway i've always waned to discover Russia. I think i'm going to try to get a job there as a tie up consultant. The job they've made is kinda crappy.

Des Bisous
Chloé
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

rash357 wrote: 5 years ago I think that’s more than I ever thought I would know about saying holy shit in French!
As much as i love cursing in English, French Swearing stays my fav (along with some Italian)
I'm glad if my little post helped you or at last made you smile, it had no other pretention.
rash357 wrote: 5 years ago And they’d definitely be wise to hire you as a consultant 😉
I think the game would have to last more than two hours though... As i would definitely ad gags ! :twisted:
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago As much as i love cursing in English, French Swearing stays my fav (along with some Italian)
I'm glad if my little post helped you or at last made you smile, it had no other pretention.
No doubt about it, definitely made me smile! You're quite funny.
Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago I think the game would have to last more than two hours though... As i would definitely ad gags ! :twisted:
Haha, now that's a game I would definitely want to be involved in! :twisted:
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago
rash357 wrote: 5 years ago I think that’s more than I ever thought I would know about saying holy shit in French!
As much as i love cursing in English, French Swearing stays my fav (along with some Italian)
rash357 wrote: 5 years ago And they’d definitely be wise to hire you as a consultant 😉
I think the game would have to last more than two hours though... As i would definitely ad gags ! :twisted:

I'm so happy that my little throwaway joke launched such an entertaining, educational lesson! Thank you for that! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic