release fantasies ( M )

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

release fantasies ( M )

Post by LK3869 »

Haaa, god bless this mess :D
I'm so happy this site came online and I finally found a place to share pics...
Been doing self-bondage since I was 10 or 12, mainly to have easy and always available "models" or what we drawing "artists" call "ref pics" because I'm strangely not able to draw bodies out of pure imagination...
Bought my first digital camera in 2001, which make things so much easier for that kind of sport. Will post those younger me pics if you like that one, they're even more regressive :roll:
It's so much cheaper than a shrink and so much more efficient too. Don't know if that's a trick from my half-functional mind but I find myself so much "sexier" like that than in " normal situations" poses...
This is a quick montage of my last session, pics that were used to draw "La Plaine Incident". This way you can see what those ultimatly become. I also draw "live" using a mirror for "fight scenes"...
self release.jpg
Still can't believe I went straight to showing my face, I must really feel good around here, you guys are great !
And yeah, I forgot: that was to illustrate what I call my "realease fantasies", the ultimate way I found to be completely at ease with my kinks: it's still ropeplay and still involves poor me in vulnerable situations but it's openly positive and makes for nice , dynamic pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LK3869 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Wow, great use of your camera. I hope you will share more!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

thanks [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] that's sweet of you...
I got older ones ( when i was 21 or around ), almost full TUGs - hard to have the hands nicely done, some are more dedicated than me - will select them carefully ;)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic