Sleeping Bag Bondage (both genders)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Downslave wrote: 6 years ago Hi guys. Not got anything to add on the vid part, no recollection of it but does sound like Fun, and would like to see if anyone has it :p . However I did recently find and acquire a rather fun sleeping bag myself, custom designed for bondage too ;) IMG_0312.JPG
Hey there Downslave! Sorry I'm a little late to the party. That sleeping bag looks awesome. Thanks for posting a picture of it. I'm a giant fan of these type of bags and so glad we all found some one who custom makes them as I have one myself in blue and yellow.

I know my good friend bondagefreak isn't that big on these kind of bags. He takes lots of pride in binding his subs in his own well made bounds. (Which I completely understand cause I know his bounds are pretty much impossible to escape from)

As for me, I just LOVE that everything is included on these bags. The internal sleeves keeping your arms pinned to the sides, with the outside straps making moving around in the bag impossible, and my favorite (not sure if your bag has this Downslave) the "locking" zipper sliders so even if you're not strapped down you still can't get out of the bag. Combine everything with puffy down fill inside the bag compressing all around you, and you're trapped at the mercy of someone else. I tried my hardest to escape my bag but I wasn't going anywhere. Also love how snug the hood is and when zipped up and velcro, it's pretty hard to breath in there.

Anyways, sorry for rambling. Thanks again for sharing the photo Downslave. Hope you keep putting that bag to good use. :)
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago Those LMR bags always look so delightful. Ill probably never see one in person but the puff on them just looks unreal
Mine is duck down, and I have a friend a few minutes away from my place who owns a goose down one.
Both are amazing, but if I purchase one of these again, I'll definitely be going with goose.
If I'm not mistaken @puffalover has both types of fill.
As for the puffiness, they're even puffier on the inside 8-)
Actually believe it or not @bondagefreak, I just have duck down lmr bags. Mostly because there cheaper and they have that duck down musty smell I so much enjoy. I'm sure goose down bags are great with a better quality downfill. Little more expensive though.
Last edited by puffalover 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]puffalover[/mention] I hear you loud and clear.
I still love my duck down bag tons, and yeah...does smell pretty strong. My buddy's goose down bag doesn't smell nearly as much, but the loft feels very different and less "clumpy". There's definitely an added puffiness to it.
Next time around, I'm getting goose down for sure!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Some pics from a few years ago. Fun times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Hey, so, not wanting to be a stick in the mud, but is there any gender tag you could put here?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Druidofthewilds wrote: 5 years ago Hey, so, not wanting to be a stick in the mud, but is there any gender tag you could put here?
Not really.
I just opened this thread to get sleeping bag bondage enthusiasts excited and debate about duck down vs goose down. All genders are welcome. Besides, sleeping bags are genderless 8-) Like Pup's gasmask thread. It's an impartial subject IMO. Not a gender oriented thread.

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Ok then.
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Looking at those pictures never gets old my friend. I wish I could've been in your friends position inside that bag. I know I'd be struggling pretty hard with all the torment. Does he still come over on occasion to get bagged or has he learned his lesson? :lol:
Bondagelove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagelove »

Downslave wrote: 6 years ago Hi guys. Not got anything to add on the vid part, no recollection of it but does sound like Fun, and would like to see if anyone has it :p . However I did recently find and acquire a rather fun sleeping bag myself, custom designed for bondage too ;) IMG_0312.JPG
That sleeping bag looks amazing! Would love to be tied up in it
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago That idea of the sleeping bag is appealing, but I wonder about covering your victim/partner entirely... Like it's practical vs visual... or the victim's pleasure against the tier's...( well, I know bondage can be an act of giving too...)
The " behave or I'll put you back in" threat makes it interesting anyway, especially if you choose victims with fear of being locked in...
There's a pretty popular video on the web (need to go through my favourites and send it to you) that's been going around for several years now. These two biker dudes catch a young guy jogging on the side of the road.
They knock him out with chloroform, drag him up into the back of their moving van. They cuff the young dude's wrists and ankles, stuff a big rag in his mouth and wrap duct tape around his face before zipping him up inside a green sleeping bag and trussing him up with rope.

They go out on what appears to be a long drive, with their kidnapped prisoner all trussed up and gagged in a green sleeping bag, on the floor of the moving van. Pretty hot video.

I'd love to see this!
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
Boundnwrapped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundnwrapped »

Always wanted to try mummified then put in the sleeping bag
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

where's the bloody gender tagging
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
Druidofthewilds wrote: 5 years ago Hey, so, not wanting to be a stick in the mud, but is there any gender tag you could put here?
Not really.
I just opened this thread to get sleeping bag bondage enthusiasts excited and debate about duck down vs goose down. All genders are welcome. Besides, sleeping bags are genderless 8-) Like Pup's gasmask thread. It's an impartial subject IMO. Not a gender oriented thread.
I would just put "All" as a gender tag so that way people will have a better idea of what theyre about to read.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Somebody edited my post an tagged it (m)!
Don't mean to cause a fuss but, what the hell?! This is not only for males and is certainly not only for minors.
(M) = Adult male
(F) = Adult female
(m) = Male minor
(f) = Female minor

[mention]chadmc90[/mention]
Yes, that seems like a good idea. I'll do that now.
(All/both genders) is acceptable since this thread is not gender relevant.

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Most sleeping bag bondage ive seen you cant even see what gender the victim is so worrying about tags seems sort of silly. A chunk of the photos I have for instance the victim has so much gag on or is in a gas mask so who knows what they are
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago That idea of the sleeping bag is appealing, but I wonder about covering your victim/partner entirely... Like it's practical vs visual... or the victim's pleasure against the tier's...( well, I know bondage can be an act of giving too...)
The " behave or I'll put you back in" threat makes it interesting anyway, especially if you choose victims with fear of being locked in...
There's a pretty popular video on the web (need to go through my favourites and send it to you) that's been going around for several years now. These two biker dudes catch a young guy jogging on the side of the road.
They knock him out with chloroform, drag him up into the back of their moving van. They cuff the young dude's wrists and ankles, stuff a big rag in his mouth and wrap duct tape around his face before zipping him up inside a green sleeping bag and trussing him up with rope.

They go out on what appears to be a long drive, with their kidnapped prisoner all trussed up and gagged in a green sleeping bag, on the floor of the moving van. Pretty hot video.
Late, but:
I remember that video as the sole responsible of my interest in sleeping bag bondage. Unfortunately, I never found it again after watching twice and and I don't know its source.
It's kinda sad thinking how many good tie up videos are lost like that, simply because I only recently started keeping track of sources and bookmarking stuff.
Thanks for reminding me. :mrgreen:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
Nonsense, boi. These conversations are timeless 8-)

I'll have to go digging through my favourites when I get back home.
I'll be sending you a link to the video as soon as I fish it out. If you're into sleeping bag bondage, I have three other M/M sleeping bag bondage videos on my ThisVid account. Two from Academymen and the other from an independent studio.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thank you, I really appreciate the effort.

To be honest, it took a long time for me to getting past my lurker phase (I was even around in old site but never created an account), so I'd glad I can join these conversations well after everyone. :x

Again, thanks.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Could you maybe drop me a link too? Id be interested yo see them too
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Puppy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Puppy »

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago @bondagefreak

Could you maybe drop me a link too? Id be interested yo see them too
me tooo!
zzigg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zzigg »

love to try my sleeping bag layered with those sleeping bags.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

zzigg wrote: 5 years ago love to try my sleeping bag layered with those sleeping bags.
Welcome [mention]zzigg[/mention] its always nice to meet other enthusiasts since its a somewhat rare fetish
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago
zzigg wrote: 5 years ago love to try my sleeping bag layered with those sleeping bags.
Welcome [mention]zzigg[/mention] its always nice to meet other enthusiasts since its a somewhat rare fetish
I registered here just now just to agree with you. Enjoyed lurking over the years, though.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Weclome [mention]zzigg[/mention] and [mention]flymiami[/mention]!
Glad you two decided to join up. Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum!

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

flymiami wrote: 5 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago
Welcome @zzigg its always nice to meet other enthusiasts since its a somewhat rare fetish
I registered here just now just to agree with you. Enjoyed lurking over the years, though.
Welcome to you as well, always good to see more fans!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic