Laura Prepon in Catholic High School Uniform{"18+!"}[F]:

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
BoundBlackGirl lvr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Laura Prepon in Catholic High School Uniform{"18+!"}[F]:

Post by BoundBlackGirl lvr »

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luibk ... o1_500.gif
"HI! TIE-me-UP!"
{NOT MY .gif! Found on-line!}
Laura Prepon as Catholic School uniformed high school girl (Fake gagged) by DrVillain.jpg
(A photo-manipulation of Laura Prepon from "That '70s Show" by DrVillain, posted with permission; character presumed over 18):
Any actual names or likenesses of celebrities are used in a fictitious and parodic manner.
***No one depicted here will be depicted as, or should be considered to be depicted as, under the age of eighteen (18) years.
If they are dressed in (Catholic) school-girl uniforms, it will be in the context of what is thought of as a sexy costume on an adult and nothing more!***

Edited by: drvillain
dr.villain avatar.jpg
Seeing the hot FireBush in her white-bloused/button-front revere-collared Catholic high-school uniform set my plan in motion. I quickly snuck up behind her, pushing-open the partially-hidden side entrance to her residence before she had a chance to close it! It was easy to overpower her, get her under-control, and quiet her. She became very submissive, her eyes downcast. When I finally got her to the "safe house", I showed her the closet full of identical Catholic school-girl uniforms. Her eyes opened-wide in sudden understanding. She moaned as I told her, "Oh, yes! You and I are gonna give those uniforms a good workout." My fingertips brushed against her gag, and when the tip of my tongue lightly licked the material directly over her mouth, her eyes shut tight! I merely smiled.
Last edited by BoundBlackGirl lvr 4 weeks ago, edited 8 times in total.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

School uniforms and bondage: a great combo! I'd like to know how the story continues
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very nice
BoundBlackGirl lvr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[nitronovice's post]
School uniforms and bondage: a great combo! I'd like to know how the story continues

Thank You for your comment!
Actually, I NEVER thought-about continuing it beyond what I have already posted!
And IF I did, it would be decidedly "non-consent" (with an "OVER 18" year old)!
In MY opinion ALL uniforms and bondage go-together!
Copettes, stewardesses, military, etc.!
Buster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Buster »

Wow! She looks hot!
BoundBlackGirl lvr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Laura Prepon "Pacifier-Gagged" (Photo-Manipulation) by Dr.Villain
Laura Prepon 'Pacifier-Gagged' by Dr.Villain.jpg
White-Bloused Catholic High School Uniformed Laura Prepon has been fitted with a "pacifier-gag"
which has a penis-shaped/in-the-mouth "insert" (NO "PUN" intended!)
which squirts a timed-release/mind-control drug down-her-throat, as she lazily sucks on it!

"Good GIRL!"
"Mmmmm!"

{She was WELL-OVER the age of 18 when she first wore THAT the deeply-unbuttoned uniform blouse with the "flat-laying" collar in
Season 5 of "That '70's Show" where she played "Donna Pinciotti" in the episode: "I Can't Quit You Babe!"}

Posted with PERMISSION of Dr.Villain.
Any actual names or likenesses of celebrities are used in a fictitious and parodic manner.
***No one depicted here will be depicted as, or should be considered to be depicted as, under the age of eighteen (18) years.
If they are dressed in (Catholic) school-girl uniforms, it will be in the context of what is thought of as a sexy costume on an adult and nothing more!***
Last edited by BoundBlackGirl lvr 4 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I think if you Google under 'Orange is the New Black' there's a scene where Laura Prepon is tied up and tape gagged.
BoundBlackGirl lvr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thank You for the tip, my friend!
(Unfortunately, I am PRETTY SURE she is NOT wearing a "white-bloused" Catholic School Uniform in it!)

***No one depicted here will be depicted as (or should be considered to be depicted as) under the age of eighteen (18) years!
If they are dressed in schoolgirl outfits, it will be in the context of what is thought of as a sexy costume on an adult, and nothing more!***
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic