Fur, blankets, and bondage M/F F/M

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Fur, blankets, and bondage M/F F/M

Post by SoftlySwitching »

I'll be posting pictures of soft bondage, mostly blankets and mummifications, that I've either done or had done to me, here. Feel free to contribute similar if you have them.
Last edited by SoftlySwitching 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Here’s the first one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Seems I might have a new favourite thread to follow here. Love that photo, how many layers was it?
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Here’s a friend I wrapped up in a fur blanket as a dratini
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I wish I was your friend! :D
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I told her next time she would have to be a furry Pokémon, as I would be using the blanket as part of the wrapping!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Another friend of mine bound in a fleece blanket and blindfolded with a strip cut from a cheap plush blanket
Deleted User 1255

You and your friends are so lucky man, I can’t get over it
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A friend wrapped in Saran Wrap, duct tape, a fur blanket, rope, and blindfolded by having the top half of her head wrapped in multiple layers of bondage tape. Just wish she’d let me tickle her, but I always respect limits.
Deleted User 1255

Love the blindfold in that last one, and that blanket looks like it would feel amazing to be wrapped up in. How many of these blankets do you have man?
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well, let’s see here. I’ve got two lightweight acrylic blankets, one leopard pattern and one tiger pattern, and one heavyweight acrylic blanket. I have three lightweight acrylic blankets that are a little old and somewhat matted, a fleece leopard blanket, a micro plush patterned blanket, the faux fur chinchilla blanket (the grey one is the backside of it in the first picture in the thread), and a black faux fur blanket (both faux fur blankets are queen sized). The black faux fur one got a little messed up by a local cleaners (washed it instead of dry cleaned), so it’s starting to fall apart, so I’m saving it to use for a humiliation messy scene like in part two of my ‘neighbors’ story. I also have two wool scarves, two bamboo scarves, one silk scarf, around thirty rolls of duct tape, sixteen rolls of Saran Wrap, a wool hood, a spandex hood with just the mouth open, and 12 rolls each of blue and black vet wrap. I might be persuaded to set them all up and take a picture sometime, I dunno. Oh, also countless cotton bandages (at least 24) some medical tape, three rolls of bondage tape, and some zip ties
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh, and a cheap and rough faux fur scarf and five “scarves” made from a cut up plush blanket from a dollar store (cost $5)
Deleted User 1255

That sounds like quite the collection! Can’t wait for more photos and keep up the good work with your story
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Your victims are quite lucky!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

So, someone, @ColonelShuffle asked me what I have in my collection. Here’s all the non mummification stuff.

The first two pictures are my blankets.

1. Alpaca fur blanket
2. Chinchilla pattern queen size faux fur blanket
3. Twin size micro plush blanket
4. Tiger pattern acrylic mink queen size blanket
5. Double thick 10kg acrylic mink blanket
6. Cheetah pattern acrylic mink blanket
7. Cheetah pattern fleece blanket
8. Random throw blanket from a thrift store
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

And here are my scarves

1. Mohair wool scarf
2. Two bamboo "magic scarves"
3. Mohair wool scarf
4. Faux fur scarf.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

And my toys

From left to right
Fur crop with a fur handle
wooden paddle lined with fur on one side
Custom made wool hood with a rabbit fur headband/blindfold on top of it
Leather flogger
Flogger with leather and faux fur falls
Maroon fuzzy turtleneck sweater
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 4 years ago Here’s a friend I wrapped up in a fur blanket as a dratini
This is awesome man, wish we could see her face and eyes, screaming you know more damsel like lol
Great collection of blankets too, looks like someone will be receiving plenty of layers of mummification with that! :)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh, there was no screaming or being a damsel. She was having quite a good time. There was a bit of giggling though.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 4 years ago Oh, there was no screaming or being a damsel. She was having quite a good time. There was a bit of giggling though.
Well I meant for just an image, she can enjoy it all she wants of course in real life :)
You mummify her under the blankets? Is this one big blanket or multiable blankets?
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Hi,

Please read the rules about posting/tagging guidelines before posting. All posts in story/photos/artwork sections MUST be tagged. You either need to tag the thread title or use the tagging system. Please do this for all of your posts.

Thank you in advance.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Apologies, I’ll update them right now. Sorry for the screw up :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic