Favourite celebrity tied up

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favourite celebrity tied up

Post by Katievick24 »

I enjoy forums where people talk about when a celeb they like got tied up to their fantasy of tying them up, so I thought I’d try and start this little topic of people posting a pic of when a favourite celebrity of theirs was tied up. I’ll start with the DID queen Jessica Alba.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrc14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrc14 »

Probably I wouldn't say is my favourite celeb, but I remember watching the movie "Small Soldiers" when I was a kid, and one of the moments that made me realize that I like TUGs and I wanted to tie up a girl was when Kirsten Dunst got bound and gagged by the evil soldiers in her room.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Open to chat and make new friends (M/F). Love bondage and tickling. Let me tie you tighter, and tighter, and tighter.... ;)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

The wonderful Melissa Benoist as Supergirl. Sadly not gagged, hope that is still to come.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I'm not really that big of a Cate Blanchett fan, but she treated us with one of my favourite celebrity TUGs. It's not even from a movie or anything! These two images are just randomly mixed into a photoshoot for 032C magazine.
cate blanchett 2.jpg
cate blanchett 1.jpg
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

TomYi wrote: 4 years ago I'm not really that big of a Cate Blanchett fan, but she treated us with one of my favourite celebrity TUGs. It's not even from a movie or anything! These two images are just randomly mixed into a photoshoot for 032C magazine.

cate blanchett 2.jpg

cate blanchett 1.jpg
Oh I’ve seen those before, they’re awesome, I wonder what made cate want to get a little kinky and be tied up lol
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years ago
TomYi wrote: 4 years ago I'm not really that big of a Cate Blanchett fan, but she treated us with one of my favourite celebrity TUGs. It's not even from a movie or anything! These two images are just randomly mixed into a photoshoot for 032C magazine.

cate blanchett 2.jpg

cate blanchett 1.jpg
Oh I’ve seen those before, they’re awesome, I wonder what made cate want to get a little kinky and be tied up lol
Probably money.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

How about this - a pic of Jessica Biel in handcuffs?
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

And one of actress Rosalie Williamson.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I love how Jamie Pressly looks tied up :)
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Here’s a pic of a British ‘celebrity’ who claimed her pals tied her up to keep her off her phone, it’s really hot tbh.
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years ago Here’s a pic of a British ‘celebrity’ who claimed her pals tied her up to keep her off her phone, it’s really hot tbh.
Wow, that is really hot! I love the cute tape and her pink socks, thanks for sharing!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Here's one for you - a still from "Charlie's Angels" film.

Rafey
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Reidy[/mention] . As far as I know, Melissa Benoist was gagged in the show, but not exactly the way most people would want. In Supergirl Season 2 Episode 18 she is attacked by nanobots and they go all the way up her body to just below her nose and is thus gagged because at that point she stops talking, but I would love to see her actually gagged in a better way at some point in the future of the show.
[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] . I love this photo and would love to have more information on this photo. I tried to search for the actress and could not find anything and also could not find anything when I searched the photo on google.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago Here's one for you - a still from "Charlie's Angels" film.

Rafey
A better image from the same film.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reidy wrote: 4 years ago
rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago Here's one for you - a still from "Charlie's Angels" film.

Rafey
A better image from the same film.
And here, I believe, is a view from the rear side of that image?

Rafey
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years ago Here’s a pic of a British ‘celebrity’ who claimed her pals tied her up to keep her off her phone, it’s really hot tbh.
OMG who is this??
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Gaggedlad wrote: 4 years ago
OMG who is this??
Jodie Marsh, don’t like her but she looks yummy bound and gagged
JuneTheDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JuneTheDom »

God I love seeing bondage in movie and shows!!!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JuneTheDom wrote: 4 years ago God I love seeing bondage in movie and shows!!!
I'm with you there Mistress June, love the new avatar btw.

Rafey
JuneTheDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JuneTheDom »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago
JuneTheDom wrote: 4 years ago God I love seeing bondage in movie and shows!!!
I'm with you there Mistress June, love the new avatar btw.

Rafey
Awwwww thank you sweetie!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Amazed that Diana Rigg (The Avengers' Mrs Peel) hasn't made it yet to this thread, but since she hasn't, here's some images of her being restrained by some villain:-
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Love the picture, just wondering what is her name? Its on the tip of my tongue but its bugging me that i dont know lol :)
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 4 years ago
Love the picture, just wondering what is her name? Its on the tip of my tongue but its bugging me that i dont know lol :)
Jodie marsh
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years ago
Bigballgag1 wrote: 4 years ago
Jodie marsh
Ah thats it, thanks for that! New she was a bodybuilder/reality tv type person :)
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh, here is Mrs Peel again - and in trouble once more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic