The ballgagged look (F)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The ballgagged look (F)

Post by Ballgag69 »

Anyone else love this kind of ballgagged look? Ball is WAY too big for the mouth. Model is trying to push it out and struggling to hold their mouth open that wide. Slightly suffering/annoyed/pleasured look on their face?

PM for the source of this if curious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I like a gag that stretches the jaw wide and makes the damsel drool.
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

Reidy wrote: 4 years ago I like a gag that stretches the jaw wide and makes the damsel drool.
Right?!?!?! My guilty pleasure.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I love this look as well :) i agree i love to see them drool and for it to stretch their mouth.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Beautiful image! Very sexy indeed! May need to steal this for reference;)
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Yup, love it.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I like ballgags, but SMALL ones! Large ones are way uncomfortable and makes it hard to just enjoy being tied and gagged. Small ones make you feel subby, and look better anyway 8-)
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago I like ballgags, but SMALL ones! Large ones are way uncomfortable and makes it hard to just enjoy being tied and gagged. Small ones make you feel subby, and look better anyway 8-)
Would you say the ballgag in the picture is small/enjoyable or large/uncomfortable?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Have to agree with @damsel. If a ballgag is too large it can be uncomfortable. But still a good pic, thanks for posting.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Have to agree with @damsel. If a ballgag is too large it can be uncomfortable. But still a good pic, thanks for posting.
I gotta agree with Dpsiic and damsel =D Big ball gags look really distracting, and small ones look hot
tuglovernic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tuglovernic »

I agree with damsel. Smaller ball gags look better. Not too small, but ones that look like they fit.
Tied and gagged at her beautiful stinky feet
Discord: Nicolaslovestugs#4090
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Ballgag69 wrote: 4 years ago
damsel wrote: 4 years ago I like ballgags, but SMALL ones! Large ones are way uncomfortable and makes it hard to just enjoy being tied and gagged. Small ones make you feel subby, and look better anyway 8-)
Would you say the ballgag in the picture is small/enjoyable or large/uncomfortable?
The one in your pics? Way too big. She's gonna drool! Yuck.

The one in my Wonder Woman profile pic? Perfect!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

In the end it all depends on your mouth. A big mouth can hold a big ballgag. I have a 2.5 inch ballgag and a 2 inch. The 2.5 fits better and fills my mouth better, both are comfortable for a short while. After a few hours, both are irritant and my jaw starts to hurt.

Sometimes the drooling irritates me more than the size of the gag :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I've always tried to aim on the smaller side for subs. Too large just isn't comfy. But it really does depend on the person and what they like too. Personally, smaller more comfortable fits are better for play, not that I'm the one wearing them. :p
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Particularly I prefer the cleave gag and at most a few knots to that type of small jaw that are not too noticeable, this type of gag, whether large or small does not convince me.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago
Ballgag69 wrote: 4 years ago
The one in your pics? Way too big. She's gonna drool! Yuck.

The one in my Wonder Woman profile pic? Perfect!
i agree never tried a ballgag yet but the drooling is big turn off
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

For everyone saying the ballgag is too big they did replace it with a smaller one later in the video. But it isn’t clear why.... check it out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

This one's a LOT better but still a little too big....but...just a little.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Lol probably my favorite thread on here at the moment! Both sexy AND great reference material
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

Smaller one is by far better. Better colour to.
Aiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aiden »

That does look better, but then again that drool might skew my opinion
Hey guys, I used to be part of the old site and just found this new one, i'm a switch with a sock and duct tape fetish if you wanna rp hit me up, girls only tho.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

tuglovernic wrote: 4 years ago I agree with damsel. Smaller ball gags look better. Not too small, but ones that look like they fit.
It depends on your objective. Smaller ones may look better, but they allow the victim to produce more sound and even understandable speech. A ball gag that opens the mouth to its limit is uncomfortable, and shouldn't be left in too long or used at all on someone with TMJ issues, but it is more effective at quieting the victim.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

cellofello wrote: 4 years ago
tuglovernic wrote: 4 years ago I agree with damsel. Smaller ball gags look better. Not too small, but ones that look like they fit.
It depends on your objective. Smaller ones may look better, but they allow the victim to produce more sound and even understandable speech. A ball gag that opens the mouth to its limit is uncomfortable, and shouldn't be left in too long or used at all on someone with TMJ issues, but it is more effective at quieting the victim.
Yes, gags are meant to quiet the submissive, but we need to remember all of this is for fun and games. An actual kidnapper or thief might want his victim as quiet as possible; but in a loving relationship, or even just games between friends, the submissive needs to be able to communicate with her partner if something's wrong.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

I second Emma comment. If ball gag is too big it could become uncomfortable and start to cause pain. Not to mention really inable person wearing it. To let you know if they need to speak
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: 4 years ago I second Emma comment. If ball gag is too big it could become uncomfortable and start to cause pain. Not to mention really inable person wearing it. To let you know if they need to speak
The victim gets a voice as well (at least, before the gag goes in). Certainly I would start small when tying up someone who doesn't have experience. But when I'm the one being tied, I enjoy bondage that feels like it's "for real", as effective and inescapable as possible without actually causing harm. I'm willing to put up with some amount of discomfort to experience that. There are ways to have a safety signal without the ability to produce intelligible speech. As long as the person doing the tying obeys the safety rule not to leave a bound and gagged partner alone, even a big ball gag will not prevent the bound partner from emitting a pre-arranged sequence of wordless squeals that mean "Please take the gag out". A large ball gag further covered with tape or other wrapping still will not make it impossible to make sounds in the throat that can escape through the nose. As an alternative, the victim can be given something to hold such as a small ball. Dropping the object is the signal to take the gag out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic