The hunt movie with bdsm gags?! (M&F)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The hunt movie with bdsm gags?! (M&F)

Post by Ballgag69 »

Anyone else notice that this upcoming movie (that was just cancelled) all the promos feature actors in bdsm gags?!? Interesting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

yeah I saw that commercial sad to hear it is cancelled. one thing I had noticed was it had a number of resembling features to a couple of criminal mind episodes. I cannot remember the episode names where two brothers take up bow hunting humans.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I noticed that quite quickly after a major news network talked about the canceled movie... looks like an adult version of the hunger games...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
JuneTheDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JuneTheDom »

Omfg!!!! What is this movie!?!? Where is the trailer!?!?! And why the f@&$ was it cancelled!?!?!?
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

JuneTheDom wrote: 4 years ago Omfg!!!! What is this movie!?!? Where is the trailer!?!?! And why the f@&$ was it cancelled!?!?!?
And how did bdsm gear get into the movie?!? Were the actors/actresses not like “WTF?!?!!” Just like cool I’m getting gagged lol.

It’s called The Hunt. You could prob look up online
JuneTheDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JuneTheDom »

Ballgag69 wrote: 4 years ago
JuneTheDom wrote: 4 years ago Omfg!!!! What is this movie!?!? Where is the trailer!?!?! And why the f@&$ was it cancelled!?!?!?
And how did bdsm gear get into the movie?!? Were the actors/actresses not like “WTF?!?!!” Just like cool I’m getting gagged lol.

It’s called The Hunt. You could prob look up online
Alright just watched the trailer and I NEED this movie in my life!! It was canceled!?! WHY!?!?!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]JuneTheDom[/mention]. The movie was canceled because of the recent mass shootings in the US.
JuneTheDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JuneTheDom »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago @JuneTheDom. The movie was canceled because of the recent mass shootings in the US.
Oh.... f$&@ yeah no that... that makes sense... ok yeah now I feel like a dick
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I just want to see the scenes with Emma Roberts gagged!
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

WyattW5 wrote: 4 years ago yeah I saw that commercial sad to hear it is cancelled. one thing I had noticed was it had a number of resembling features to a couple of criminal mind episodes. I cannot remember the episode names where two brothers take up bow hunting humans.
Did they cancel it cause I rented it on Xbox, also I love criminal minds and that episode is pretty great.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

It was canceled/ postponed for a while due to it being mainly about politics and shooting in the US during a time when there was a great uptic in the shootings in the US that could be seen as motivated by politics. It has since been released with a shift in marketing and the way it was edited to showcase it more as a comedic relief film.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic