Sunday morning rope bondage in soccer socks

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!

What do you think

Poll ended at 4 years ago

Hot
21%
Like it
17%
More of the same please
13%
Show me more of you tied up
48%

Total votes: 52

overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sunday morning rope bondage in soccer socks

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Hi all, I had a go at some Sunday morning rope bondage before going out to play my Sunday soccer game. Underneath my red game socks, I am wearing the thigh high PDX yellow goalie socks, ankle and shin guards as well. It has been a long time since I have been able to do this so I thought I would go for an all nighter. Woke up at 3am with an aching jaw from the ball gag I put in 3 hours before. Untied it, left my legs tied, retied my hands behind my back and got some shut eye and gagged myself again when I woke up. Legs tied as shown And hands tied behind my back all night. What a thrill. Now just waiting for the ball gag marks to fade before I head out😄 to the soccer pitch for a friendly game. Do leave me a comment or suggestion of ways you would like to see me tied up in long soccer socks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

So I played and we lost. I was goalkeeper today. A bit chilly so I wore thick black sports panties underneath. Artificial grass. I hate that... yet - no excuses.

We lost (I let 3 goals in), so I decided punishment was in order. No changing out of my gear and some strict self-bondage for the rest of the afternoon . Ball gag tightly strapped in, kept in by a pair of blue soccer socks.

This is how I spent most of my late afternoon today.

Any suggestions, let me know or send me a pm.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Photos and the way you're tied are great!
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat ;)
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Great photos! Certainly good visual aids to run alongside your story ;)
Deleted User 7225

Post by Deleted User 7225 »

White sneakers would make this humiliatingly hott
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks. White sneakers - will keep that in mind. Any other suggestions? Always good to know 😄
Deleted User 7225

No shorts over your tights, just shirt, tights, and white sneakers
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tights and soccer socks or only tights?
Deleted User 7225

Only tights!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

It looks like you imposed a proper punishment upon yourself for losing that game. Although, if I were a soccer player, I'm afraid it would motivate me to lose more often! :wink:

I'm really impressed with the rope work. It's very neat and therefore a pleasure to see. Unfortunately you couldn't see it yourself, as the soccer sock covered your eyes. Must have been great to spend a part of the afternoon in your sweaty, smelly gear. I love how the contours of the shin guards show up underneath the socks. Smelly soccer cleats would have made the picture even more complete.

I can't wait until you win/lose your next match!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks - it was a great way to get rid of the anger of losing the game. I did smell quite a bit. Next time I will wear my cleats as well. Good idea!

The next game is another friendly. We do not really have a team uniform so any suggestions for colour of socks I should wear? I have almost any colour - from white over yellow, pink, red, green, blue, purple to black. Mostly adidas, Nike and PDX goalie socks.

I will post some pics of the punishment afterwards. I know the team we are up against. There is a good chance I will end up tied up again :)
anolyg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by anolyg »

A good punishment in addition to the rope bondage would be to tie the soccer boots in front of the face and use the soccer boots as a breathing mask and sniff the smell of soccer boots.

I think a combination of red jersey, black shorts and black or red socks are very good.

Please more pictures of the punishments :)
Zour81
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zour81 »

overkneesoccersocks wrote: 4 years ago So I played and we lost. I was goalkeeper today. A bit chilly so I wore thick black sports panties underneath. Artificial grass. I hate that... yet - no excuses.

We lost (I let 3 goals in), so I decided punishment was in order. No changing out of my gear and some strict self-bondage for the rest of the afternoon . Ball gag tightly strapped in, kept in by a pair of blue soccer socks.

This is how I spent most of my late afternoon today.

Any suggestions, let me know or send me a pm.
These photos are very delightful. A great way to wake up on a Wednesday morning.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Good to hear :) Nice to know you enjoyed them.

We actually won our last game so I thought I was of the hook.

Turns out I was wrong. Pictures of what happened next will follow soon.
One of my team mates that I told about my love for bondage and soccer socks, told me I did not play well last Sunday and still needed to be taught a lesson or 2. No self-bondage. The real stuff....

Keep watching this space :)
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

overkneesoccersocks wrote: 4 years ago One of my team mates that I told about my love for bondage and soccer socks, told me I did not play well last Sunday and still needed to be taught a lesson or 2. No self-bondage. The real stuff....
That sounds really exciting!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

YourVictim wrote: 4 years ago Only tights!
Yes please, only tights, socks and no shoes !
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

overkneesoccersocks wrote: 4 years ago Good to hear :) Nice to know you enjoyed them.

We actually won our last game so I thought I was of the hook.

Turns out I was wrong. Pictures of what happened next will follow soon.
One of my team mates that I told about my love for bondage and soccer socks, told me I did not play well last Sunday and still needed to be taught a lesson or 2. No self-bondage. The real stuff....

Keep watching this space :)
As I mentioned, my team mate (Robin), decided to indulge and tie me up for a friendly game not so well played. He wanted to give this tie up game a try. I showed him some basic knots. He had fun trying out different knots and actually turned out to be a natural talent for this.

I was securely ball gagged, after he stuffed his ankle sock in first, tying in the ball gag with his worn game sock.

I remained tied up for about one hour, after which he untied me and promised more punishments would follow...
He kept it fairly simple , although I am not sure this was really his first time...

I mentioned to him some of the requests posted here and he seems to be very happy to try some of these out on me!!

More to follow in the weeks to come. Also, do keep sending me your requests.

It may take some time, but we will try to follow up as best as we can.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

The pictures look awesome, very hot. And it is enhanced by the story you're telling about Robin tying you up and leaving you tied up for an hour. Lots of time to contemplate your fate at his hands. Time to think about how horrible the sock tastes in your mouth and that there's absolutely no way to push the sock out, with the ball gag and the soccer sock in place. It's really nice of him that he has promised to give you some more punishments... I guess he thinks you deserve them. :wink: I like how the colour of your socks is matching the colour of the hot boots you're wearing.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 4 years ago The pictures look awesome, very hot. And it is enhanced by the story you're telling about Robin tying you up and leaving you tied up for an hour. Lots of time to contemplate your fate at his hands. Time to think about how horrible the sock tastes in your mouth and that there's absolutely no way to push the sock out, with the ball gag and the soccer sock in place. It's really nice of him that he has promised to give you some more punishments... I guess he thinks you deserve them. :wink: I like how the colour of your socks is matching the colour of the hot boots you're wearing.
The ankle sock tasted awful. I am not used to having other people's socks shoved into my mouth.
He thought it would add to the punishment.... 1 hour was long enough haha.
Certainly as it was securely kept in.

Good to read you like it. I showed your comment to Robin this afternoon. It seems to have inspired him :)
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Last weekend, I had a game on Saturday. Went over to Robin's before the game. He suggested a challenge. He would tie me up. If I could get out before the game, I could tie him up afterwards. If not, he would tie me up again afterwards. Just some tug fun. nothing more. If we would loose, punishment would be in place though.

That sounded like fun so I accepted.

What I did not expect was how well he had prepared for this.
When I heard the sound of metal rings, I got somewhat worried. I was silenced rather quickly and blindfolded. The entire experience of being tied ever more tightly was rather enhanced by that fact. Being unable to protest or see what might happen next is a very intense feeling.

After tying my wrists behind my back, he proceeded to tie my elbows and pin my arms to my chest in an intricate binding.

Next, he worked on my thighs, knees and ankles, finishing with my feet (clean cleats :)) which he had ordered I should put on.
Then he finished things of with a very tight hogtie. The metal rings allow the rope to move without it getting tighter, yet that is basically the only thing they do. I found out the hard way...
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Next, I was allowed to struggle and challenged to get out of the these ropes. I had about 45 minutes to get out.The pitch we would play at is just around the corner of his flat.

I struggled. Oh yes I did. A lot. The ropes just would not give. Knots were out of reach. I got increasingly frustrated I was not getting anywhere. I tried to get up and after a lot of attempts, managed to get on my knees. No idea how long I had been struggling for.

Once I got onto my knees, I was actually able to release the hogtie...
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

During my previous struggles, when I managed to get my blindfold of, he intervened a few times, tying it in front of the ball gag, retying the blindfold, ... just playing with helpless me. :evil:

When I finally got onto my knees, Robin intervened, telling me that that was not such a good idea - locking the hogtie back in place, pushing me over... back to square one. :mrgreen:

I was left struggling for the entire 45 minutes. He then released me and we went of to our game.

He sent me the screenshots he took from the video he made of my predicament and struggles.

Aah yes, and the game -

we won :D .

Yet - I was still reminded that I lost my challenge... later that day, would find out what that meant...

great Saturday ;)
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I like this new series of photos you put online! It's clear that Robin reminded you of who's in charge after you lost, by tying you up once more. I really like your Adidas soccer cleats. They're real classics.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 4 years ago I like this new series of photos you put online! It's clear that Robin reminded you of who's in charge after you lost, by tying you up once more. I really like your Adidas soccer cleats. They're real classics.
Thanks!

Robin in charge again :evil:
I struggled and struggled and struggled. Could not get out. He stuffed his ankle sock in my mouth, before gagging me with my ball gag. Socks he wore for training earlier that week. Nasty stuff.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I can only imagine how badly these socks tasted after soccer training. But I love the pictures! Great work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic