Bondage Picture game M/F

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

C'mon kids!, can you please untie me?, your parents are nearly and i don't want them to see me like this :c
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

If she's smiling it's a bad punishment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

And that's what you get for bringing that F home, such shame
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Detentions were tough at my Grammar School. The maths teacher had a particularly vicious streak. Do you think it has affected me?
sgg_bd_0333.mp4__ (1).jpg
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

The one on the left looks like she wants revenge on the tie-er
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

this is so you get used to this postion

captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Honey, where did you go? Hopefully you're bringing back something to gag me with!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

I think she has seen the paddle.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Well this was the "Outward Bound" adventure company Charlotte thought as her guide Rachael tightened the gag before removing her shoes and binding her ankles.
download (19).jpeg
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Oh yes, you'll make a fine price at the auction!
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Now focus on your breathing and let your inner Zen flourish. Feel the relaxation of true helplessness.
496757787.jpg
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Happy 2/14 honey! , i'm tied in my pyjamas just for you, i'm waiting :oops:
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

My poor waifu
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Ah Miss Graham, I see you decided to ignore the warnings about our janitor,
E8BE6B7D-DA10-44B5-BB52-622D4975C712.jpeg
C2801517-4352-40C6-AD15-C94E4E4F11B7.jpeg
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Well I did warn you that your behavior would have grave consequences!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

This is what you get for making fun of my painting! You...bully!
Last edited by Wrappedmouth 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Working late, are we?
haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

"Dont worry sweetheart. I'm only going to keep you like this until your daughter gets home. Then I'll make sure it's really easy for you to see...."
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

You two are going to stay here tied up together until I’m convinced you’ll stop fighting! And if you can’t convince me, I’ll have to come back with some tighter bindings.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

Don't worry sweetheart, we've wrapped you in warm clothes since you'll probably be tied and gagged in this park overnight. There's usually a lot of gang activity that goes on here at night, so I would recommend obeying whatever orders come your way.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Happy Valentine’s Day baby! Now just remember, like you told me last year you’ll stay locked up for the next twenty four hours in exactly that attire. And as an added surprise, we’ll be hosting some friends of mine for a poker night. I just hope I don’t need you as collateral.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

Here you are Mr. White...just like I promised. My daughter all tied up and helpless, in exchange for a free month of rent. Maybe there's something we can work out next month too...you dont even need to untie her.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Did you invited miss clerk to the meeting?
yes sir, she is coming in the outfit that you told her, very extravagant if you ask me
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I told you young lady, if you keep refusing to eat what the cafeteria serves, we have ways of making sure you don’t starve!
haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

How do you like my new prep device slot? It's designed to make you get all hot and sweaty, so when you walk across stage handcuffed and gagged, your pretty body shimmers for the bidders
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic