Bondage Picture game M/F

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

She knows about the plans to tickle her sides.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

You'll really fly once I get the rope tied to the roof secure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

What are the odds that her first day working at the bank would be the day they get robbed
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Daisy, you make a beautiful mummy. Now lets wrap your mouth up, and put you in your sarcophagus!
darrenpre069
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by darrenpre069 »

Look, it's just a costume, I'm not really Batgirl!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Let's see if the gag works... tickle time!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Welcome to the jungle!
The girls are bound and gagged!
Maybe the'll get mummified!
Or maybe the'll get bagged!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Can you make me a sandwich when you’re done with that?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow nice boots, do you wear them often

6F59B8CA-FB76-42AF-B3A3-5290730F7F73.jpeg
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I hope they check the changing room for me soon
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Now they really regret staying late to help their coach.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

That color tape? W/THAT dress?!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

She brought too many scarfs with her, so I had to make use of all of them so that she would have not brought them with her for nothing.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

So tell me Miss Lin are you ready to talk now, or do we need to convince you a little more..........

58DBDB6B-770A-4007-8710-232B62A83BA6.jpeg
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Jane and Late are getting more and more nervous each time they see the robber staring at them.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Woof ;)
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

The only reason Id watch balet
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[gag talk] You are not my girlfriend I was expecting...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Cindy had been informed that the barrel she was on was full of explosives. If the agent did not show himself soon she would be going for a wild ride.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

The robber had told her he would be back soon with more specialized equipment for the job but something about the devious look in his eye rubbed her the wrong way. She had only just escaped the binds fixing her to the chair in the kitchen and had had plenty of time to doubt whether "the job" was really the bedroom safe or not...

No matter, she had to get help. Though her arms were tied tightly behind her, she managed to turn on the computer in her room. She decided she would try to contact her most trusted friend with whom they talked about all their deepest dreams and darkest secrets in life. With difficulty and her binds seemingly becoming tighter through her struggles, she finally opened the chat.

Then a noise. The front door was opening. The robber was returning!

With little time and desperate for freedom, she attempts to click the video record a short video to notify her friend of her distress. She turns around to the computer to see if she has succeeded as the door behind creaks open. To her dismay, she sees that she had sent only a picture! ... her friend is typing a message ... those three dots had never inspired such hope.

The robber rushes to her, brand new roll of duct tape in hand, force shuts down the computer before wrapping the roll of tape several times around her eyes. She doesn't resist. She had seen her friends reply briefly.

"I see you're finally trying out that self bondage you told me you were interested in! Looks fun! I'll leave you to it then xD"

222489781.jpg
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Tape is...shiiiiiiiiiiiiny
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

You nosy dames should have minded your own business, see! Thats why I had to tape up your mouths, so you cant spill the beans, see! Now to make my getaway!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Weird looking piece of furniture!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

It look look, she's stuck in the cat flap! 😂 ... hey I've got an idea, let's gag her so she can't call for help and then let's leave her! Haha 😂
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

That awkward moment when self bondage evening with a friend is about to be interrupted by an uninvited guest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic