Bondage Picture game M/F

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

If you go down to the woods today...........
F6629ED4-0C55-46F7-AD5A-58A5346AE9E3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I think those straps should keep you locked right and that muzzle will prevent you from opening your mouth, haha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And now let the spanking contest begin......

780C0C78-24E1-40A8-9392-2CC48F8350F9.jpeg
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I kidnapped the hot MILF next door and tied her up. I held up a white cloth, and told her I was gonna gag her. She smiled and said to wrap duct tape over top because she was a screamer...

Our wedding is next month.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

That’s it girls scream, I haven’t even started yet. Have either of you heard of a crotch rope and hogtie......

DB6BC105-9362-4310-873A-57CF079037C6.jpeg
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Dont look so worried nurse. Im just gonna take your temperature. Its ok, Im a doctor.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

“Oh no he’s got even more rope, and another pair of my panties”, the sexy red head thought as he approached a wicked grin spread across his face......

7C9FF41C-E0CD-4290-823C-98F6A6AA30D2.jpeg
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice purple :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

“And as if my magic my assistant his helpless and for sale”,

F9FFBBC3-A1CB-4788-A9DE-38FB14FB64CA.jpeg
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Babe, why do you look so upset? Some people would pay good money for this kind of treatment!
Aiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aiden »

I think the silver works well with the denim! Don't look like that, I'll fix the gag in a second!
Hey guys, I used to be part of the old site and just found this new one, i'm a switch with a sock and duct tape fetish if you wanna rp hit me up, girls only tho.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

“Well you wanted to know how and why, we’ll here’s your answer”, she told her helpless roommate

97C07612-7543-42E2-B636-EB07A618AC9A.jpeg
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

"I'll let you out after the Nascar race is over. Could be a while, they're under rain delay...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago "I'll let you out after the Nascar race is over. Could be a while, they're under rain delay...
I love that comment! I wish I could join in the conversation here but don't know which of my downloaded pix I can legally post in return. I don't want to get the board in trouble with the copyright folks and don't have any of ladies that I took and have permission to post.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Charlotte couldn’t help but think the newly designed sauna went way too far........

677604A9-2E8D-475F-B0F7-66921871CA33.jpeg
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Are you going to spank me with THAT!!!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Honest it’s all the rage at sleepovers these days, they told their unexpecting victim,

72908AF8-C9D8-48D5-A55D-2F67F5015DE2.jpeg
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

Now this seems like the kind of party I want to attend.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Okay the challenge is simple the one that lasts the longest without laughing gets to choose tonight’s movie......

1B6F26D5-5B7B-4ED0-B69E-C4184A44C387.jpeg
TieNTease91

Post by TieNTease91 »

Sorry gorgeous- but I think you are gonna miss your dance class. If it is any consolation, you do look incredibly sexy all bound, gagged and squirming on that sofa ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

“Oh don’t worry my dear, with a butt that nice, I’ll be touching it soon enough”..........

C62E9E82-0198-4FDE-8F3C-E81CCAC875A8.jpeg
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Will the damsel escape her peril, find out next week on a tv show known for cliffhangers
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

“And now for the ropes my dear”.......

C651E9AA-2ED9-484C-868E-93D31D816228.jpeg
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Ok cheerleaders, if you preform poorly at the game this is what will happen to you!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

what a great gift to give someone
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic