Bondage Picture game M/F

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

Breaking News: A child has captured his mother and is speeding at 5mph.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

I told you not to fail another test.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Don’t mind her, she’s just HANGING about...

...see what I did there?
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Ok, don't you think this game has lasted long enough? Kids?, where are you? Hey!!!!!!!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’m gonna be honest - I’m far more interested in the realtor than the house.....
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

How long will he keep staring at me? I thought he wanted something else. Why the heck did I agree to stay all night?
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Why does he keep waving at me with those feathers? He’s not planning on tickling me, is he?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

She kinda looks like a turkey in this pic. Hope she can survive Thanksgiving!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

After a long day at work as a legal aide helping out a mob boss behind bars, she may have finally realized the dangers of her job.....
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Maybe it was a mistake to tell him how much I love the bright red colour of the chair and that I like to sit there. On the other hand, I like to be his victim.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You two knew the deal - whoever’s team loses, they have to serve the winners for 24 hours.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

This is NOT what I meant when I asked for a blanket..
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She said I needed a kitten in my life. I agreed.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

She was gonna get over her fear of barbers one way or another!
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Kinky corporate executive had hired a "kidnapping service" to kidnap her and keep her tied up and gagged in an abadoned warehouse for the weekend.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The robber was kind enough to protect her face w/pantyhose before wrapping it in tape
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I told her she shouldn’t babysit those kids alone. Her parents agreed to let me take her home that way after I said she wouldn’t be upset at them.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

The wool sweater is really comfy and so warm, and I love the huge scarf gag too. Please can I stay like this all night? Please, please, please?
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I told you that you would have to blindfolded to not ruin your surprise. But because I’m cooking you a candlelit dinner, I also had to make sure you couldn’t smell it, hear it, or take off the scarf.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

The chair tie is flawless, I can't move a bit, lovely. But the gag wouldn't keep me quiet for long, however as you can see, I've put on my slave collar for you. I will submit and behave - this time.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Someone needed a thorough cleaning if you catch my drift ;)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Now you just sit tight while I see what you have worth taking, okay?
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

That should keep you out of the way while I attend my interview for the job - and when you don't show up, it'll be mine!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

No, for the trick, you have to escape in 5 minutes or less!
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

Well, now it has a use.

(Quick question, is art allowed?)
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic