Bondage Picture game M/F

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

Advanced Hogties class was extreme...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

Can’t help Sonic now...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SoftlySwitching 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I wish those kids,would come back soon. I should have known better. Cops and robbers they said. Seriously. Oh here we are, the door's opening. holy #*%¿ Their mum's back early today.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

So are you sure you’re not ticklish, cutie?
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

"I bet you want to go home, my lovebird?"
Nodding.
"Yeah, about that. The car is not starting and my mobile phone is dead. We need to walk home. It's only two hours."
"Dmm U nnddd hm?" (Do you untie me?)
"I'm not quite understanding what you're saying, but I suggest I keep you tied up. The walk will be more fun this way."
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’m sorry dear, but you did say you wanted it “inescapably tight”. Now struggle pretty for the camera.....
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

How I Met Your Mother: The Lost Episode
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

See this is why I love college, I get to play all the tie up games I want with my roommate and her girlfriend. Weather they want to or not!!!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I love the character, but SOMETHIG had to be done about that voice!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

I told you to watch out for those extremist anti fur people!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

"Okay, you've won your bet, bandanas are working as bondage material. But a bandana cleave gag is really not effective - as you can hear. For how you long will you keep me tied up?"
"Thirty minutes."
"Oh, so short? I bet I can stay tied for 2 hours without making any complaints."
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

sweetie, it’s rude to be noisy while people are on the phone
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Last time I try a rob a kink shop!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just try to stretch your way out of that!
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

Christmas at The Beast's castle.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

“I SWEAR THAT DUST WASNT THERE AN HOUR AGO!!! No wa-mmmmmpppphhh!”
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Let it go? I think not
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Being your victim is so hot. Please don't untie me any time soon. Oh, and you could remove my socks and tickle my feet. I'm really ticklish, you know.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Oh my, what a beautiful girl. Wonder what I should do to you 😋
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

Those feet...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Yee-haw!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

Kinky Marco Polo
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Introducing: Light-up Tape!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Who said wheelchair users can't be tied up?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Three businesswomen, three sets of inescapable bonds
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic