Bondage Picture game M/F

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

I told Debbie not to comment on the brisket, but she never listens.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

Kimpossible: Future Perils
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Punk gagged
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

If you’re not here, maybe he’ll realize he really wants to date me instead!
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

Both sisters eyed each other. Each hoped the other didn't know they liked the situation they were in.
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Santa left me a gift under the tree.....
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Now what!
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Now this isn’t the WORST first date I’ve been on but not the best I’ve been on either.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Those Marriage Guidance courses teach some peculiar ideas!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Originally I was just gonna rob the place, but two lovely Valentine’s Day gifts for myself? How could I resist?
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Now let’s see just how ticklish you really are.....
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

What was I thinking. Why did I agree to this? At least he stuffed clean socks in my mouth. Oh, he's coming back.

"Hey, why have you told me you washed all your clothes this morning. You lied to me."
"Hm mmm mmmpff (I wasn't lying)
"Anyway, you forget your sports bag. I found some damp socks and underwear. I think you'll enjoy chewing on this more than the clean socks. Just tell me, you wanna pick the dirty socks or dirty panties?"
"Hmpppff hmmpff Hmmm!!!"
"Yeah, that's what I thought."
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

You know Dear I'd love to have you tie me up but the title says,clearly "M/F picture game" so hands,behind your back and open wide.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Typical, he always runs out of rope when we play.......
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’ve had it with you two bickering. Until you can learn to treat each other nicely, you’ll stay here. Now, where did I leave that duct tape?
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

How is that a robber breaks into my house and is MORE interested in tying me up then stealing my crap. I mean look at me!!!! This is crazy!!!! Why could he me a normal thug and just take my Blu-ray player?
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I swear, when I get loose I am gonna punish those little brats!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

The complete relaxation meditative weekend will ensure that you can relax completely, no craving for mobiles, no drive to get your 10000 today, household chores will fade away book your weekend now quoting the code TUG48 for an extra 10% discount on your first booking. We guarantee one you've tried this relaxation weekend you won't be able to leave.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Now that I’ve got you here, I need to check the rest of the house for valuables. And if I can’t find any, well, I’m sure you’ll be good for at least companionship for a while.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

See this bondage stuff IS really kinky and fun like you said but.... this backwards sweater is kinda killing the mood!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Ouch! Outch! Oh, wait, this is actually not that bad...
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

There goes dinner.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Guess they had to leave those sticking out
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’ll give you just until I get back to get lose, otherwise I’m going to put that lovely long hair into a pair of pigtails and hogtie them to your feet.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Well i definitely didn't expect this when I came to the photo shoot today.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic