Bondage Picture game M/F

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage Picture game M/F

Post by sagitarium »

I would like to start a picture game. The idea is that you post a picture of a person tied up and then the next person types a fitting text for the picture and then add another picture for someone else to comment. Hope you guys want to play along. I have posted the first picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

"Margaret was starting to regret accepting the kids request to play cops & robbers after realizing that she's been bound and gagged for almost 2 hours and the parents are not gonna be home for 3 more hours!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

I should have listened, when they told me never to go into the patient in room 15 alone, Ummmphhhh!!!!!!!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Next
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

The traveler should have gone in with someone else, otherwise the wizard wouldn't have hogtied her.
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

She was starting to suspect that something about this wasn’t really in her job description.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

She confessed to her mom that she likes being tied up. Mom tells her that she's willing to help her daughter out.
gaggedwithwoolsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedwithwoolsocks »

She asked her boyfriend to make her hot and sweaty and to get her to scream, but this was not what she had in mind. She was wishing that both of her slouch socks had been stuffed in her mouth.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Finaly a great use for wollen socks 😉
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

You trapped my hair under the tape! Arrrggg!
At least you did a great job with the rope, it's somewhat comfy and I won't go anywhere.

Image by Axel Ander (cc-by-nc-sa):
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This mom made sure her daughter stays in the house while she’s grounded
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Looks like the annoying older sister's finally got what she deserved..
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Ever thought what happened to the playboy bunnies when Hugh Hefner got tired of them? Well now we know!!
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

At least the sun can't stop our tying games!
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

Some people just don’t listen when you tell them the bar is closed and they’re cut off.....
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Aiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aiden »

So she was wrapped up and ready for transport.
Hey guys, I used to be part of the old site and just found this new one, i'm a switch with a sock and duct tape fetish if you wanna rp hit me up, girls only tho.
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

The Unseen Burglar was caught... by another burglar.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Now see, when you don't show up for work, your boss is going to to be so mad, and when I show up to save the day, guess who is going to get your job!
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

She looked at the burglar. She didn't mind her bindings since she was used to the weekly robberies. However, he coukd have used the rope in her desk instead.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

When I said: "the party is boring, please kidnap me," I did not quite expect that you take it literally.

Image by Jbc01
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Don't you think you are taking the Christmas decorations a bit far out?!
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Robbers had to take the pretty bankteller with them in case the cops went after them.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

She can’t get promoted instead of me if she stops showing up to work because she’s now my slave....
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

So tell me, since we're stuck inside thanks to the snowstorm, what should we do to make the time go faster?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

...at least that bed looks comfy :)
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic