Some Gags I’ve tried out

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Some Gags I’ve tried out

Post by kiwi »

Just thought I’d share some gag pics from recent sessions. Lemme know what y’all think!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Was that a white microfoam tape you used on the first one? I'm not a huge fan of the aesthetics of the clingwrap in the latter photos, but for certain roleplays I'm sure it'd be fitting.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

McMurdoPI wrote: 4 years ago Was that a white microfoam tape you used on the first one? I'm not a huge fan of the aesthetics of the clingwrap in the latter photos, but for certain roleplays I'm sure it'd be fitting.
Yeah the first one is several pieces of 3” micro foam tape I had over my mouth and nose, holding in some stuffing as well.
As far as the clingwrap, I really enjoy the feel of having it press so tight on my mouth and head, but I do understand aesthetics matter. In the future, I’d like to get my hands on some opaque black or white wrap, since some tight shiny black plastic would look phenomenal I think.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Wow! Very nice. I hope they kept you nice and quiet! 🤐
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago Wow! Very nice. I hope they kept you nice and quiet! 🤐
Oh all of them are pretty effective, except the second one I suppose. Definitely did the trick though!
Thanks for the feedback
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic