Bondage in Everyday Life Archive

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
silvertape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage in Everyday Life Archive

Post by silvertape »

Here's an attempted archive of the long-defunct Bondage in Everyday Life website, courtesy of the Wayback Machine Downloader. I have cleaned up and sorted the images and uploaded them to Dropbox. (I didn't include thumbnails, as they are way too small to enjoy.)

You can access the galleries here. Enjoy!

As a little preview, here are some of my personal favorites:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

It's a shame many of them seem to be lost, but you did a good job recovering a lot of them.
silvertape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertape »

Stay tuned, because it looks like there was a second domain at biel.third-net.com:82 with thousands more pictures. There may be other domains, too. I'll have another go at it this weekend.
Justaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Justaguy »

Does anyone know what the source of this image is? It looks like it’s from a TV show.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h5c582u0qj57 ... tracking=1
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor! That website was always fantastic, I’m always surprised a replacement never rose in its place especially since with Facebook and Instagram photo documentation is more available than ever
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor! That website was always fantastic, I’m always surprised a replacement never rose in its place especially since with Facebook and Instagram photo documentation is more available than ever
There was a Yahoo group that sprung up briefly, but it didn't last long, probably no more than a year.
silvertape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertape »

Uploaded more pics. I also restored all of the thumbnails and changed the folder structure to match the original website.
Justaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Justaguy »

The update broke the link I posted, but this was the picture I was asking about.

https://bit.ly/2Rx05hc
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

Great archive, nice work there. It's a shame a lot of the images from the thumbnails weren't recoverable, there's a lot of interesting looking ones there that'd be neat to see.
silvertape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertape »

Agreed! I debated whether or not to include thumbnails in the new batch. Keeping them in is arguably better than leaving them out, but grr they are so frustrating. :evil:
vitya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vitya »

Only spotted the thread now, but I actually have some photos from there, and as far as I've seen, I've got full versions of some photos that you've got in thumbnail-only format :)

https://mega.nz/#!LdYTxQTT!rksju3JhQV1O ... d1vBraoaKA
silvertape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertape »

Wow, excellent archive! :D: I'll get your photos sorted and uploaded as soon as I can.
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

Brilliant stuff thank you!
I have a question, does anyone know the source of this photo?
It's from the miscellaneous folder. Have to know, what possible reason would two young guys have to tape up a clearly older woman's mouth so mercilessly. I mean, just look at it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stories:

Finished:
- Teacherknapping (MMMM/F) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=1497
Current:
- Teacherknapping II: Bigger Game (MMMM/FF) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=6223
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LordNelson »

Want to hear a heartbreaking story? I had the entire BIEL site plus a few hundred photos from other sources such as Flickr and Webshots on an external drive. The drive went flaky and I lost them all!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

@silvertape I love the pic at the top that has the girl with the black tape gag. The outfit and the way she is bound and gagged is just perfect.

I would gladly trade places with her if given the opportunity!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
silvertape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertape »

LordNelson wrote: 4 years agoWant to hear a heartbreaking story? I had the entire BIEL site plus a few hundred photos from other sources such as Flickr and Webshots on an external drive. The drive went flaky and I lost them all!
Damn, that sucks! :shock: Always back up your bondage stash!

(Any chance this happened recently, and the drive is still around?)
captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago@silvertape I love the pic at the top that has the girl with the black tape gag. The outfit and the way she is bound and gagged is just perfect.
Yes! Gagged with tape and bound with rope (but not tied too tightly, so they can struggle) is just how I like my damsels.
sjc21189
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sjc21189 »

Back then the site also has a lot of videos. My favourite video is a guy putting handcuffs on a girl reluctant to be restrained. It happened at someone's home and looks like they're just friends. I regret not downloading it back then. I hope by some luck someone has saved it.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Awesome post.. and I love the photos you have added, especially the the one at top which I love the best! ☺ I'm looking forward to having a good look at the photos in the highlighted texts.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic