Dream Scenarios

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dream Scenarios

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I thought it would be fun for people to find a pic of their dream bondage scenario. Whatever your perfect position would be, as dom or sub.

(Didn't gender tag because I thought it could be open to everyone.)

Here's mine.

As a sub:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I would love to do this, lol...be left bound and gagged (though the model here is obviously not gagged) for my bf on Christmas morning...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Since I already managed to hogtie my ex and hood her with nylons I guess the only thing left for me to do is to either tie up and gag multiple women in nylons like in the second pic or encase them like in the first one.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

BindPam wrote: ↑4 years ago I would love to do this, lol...be left bound and gagged (though the model here is obviously not gagged) for my bf on Christmas morning...
You'd need a big bow on, too.
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

I'd love being the dom responsible for scenarios similar to these:
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Here's one from a dom scenario. I love harem/genie costumes!
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago Here's one from a dom scenario. I love harem/genie costumes!
Definitely would be Great and Awesome One for Dom Scenario! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I had to look around hubby's stash (as he calls it), but for me, I prefer to be tied in in uncomplicated, but tight, positions.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

@Emma Nice and Good Post!
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

slackywacky wrote: ↑4 years ago I would love to be in her position (or the drivers for that matter), bound and gagged in a van, not knowing where you are going and helpless to do anything about it.
Same here, I'm sure there is enough room in the back for both of us!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Emma wrote: ↑4 years ago I had to look around hubby's stash (as he calls it), but for me, I prefer to be tied in in uncomplicated, but tight, positions.
A real Christmas cracker there @Emma for sure!

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

Here's mine as a dom.....a very sexy Milf and her daughter are followed home and taken hostage, tied up, gagged and humiliated together.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

@captured _prize This would be Good and Awesome Dream Scenario for sub or dom! Lil bit much on the ropes. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ her outfit!!!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Beetlebailey13 wrote: ↑4 years ago @captured _prize This would be Good and Awesome Dream Scenario for sub or dom! Lil bit much on the ropes. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ her outfit!!!
I agree with you on the ropes, some of them can be removed and still properly restrain her. Glad you like the outfit!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

captured_prize wrote: ↑4 years ago
Beetlebailey13 wrote: ↑4 years ago @captured _prize This would be Good and Awesome Dream Scenario for sub or dom! Lil bit much on the ropes. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ her outfit!!!
I agree with you on the ropes, some of them can be removed and still properly restrain her. Glad you like the outfit!
Yes Sir and Very True! And Love the outfit. I loved the other pictures you posted before this on also
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

When I look at this pic I like to pretend they're mom and daughter. And that I tied them up.
md101.jpg
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Stripped to my underclothes, tied to a chair, and gagged carefully with a sock and some large cloth diapers while two or more women discuss what they're plans are for me.
Last edited by McMurdoPI 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I would love to be in this situation. I like to imagine they kidnapped me, wrapped me, gagged me, and are taking me off to places unknown.
d4mseling4gs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by d4mseling4gs »

Caught snooping, preferably in Lycra catsuit or hose jumper or something :D
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago I thought it would be fun for people to find a pic of their dream bondage scenario. Whatever your perfect position would be, as dom or sub.

(Didn't gender tag because I thought it could be open to everyone.)

Here's mine.

As a sub:
same! the first time i saw that i want to be like this man!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic