Home Alone

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Home Alone

Post by kiwi »

Got home from work and my roommate was out of town so I decided to have a quick little self bondage session.

I was feeling artsy so that explains the criss cross pattern on my legs. Was very excited to try out this wider electrical tape I found at Home Depot the other day and it didn’t disappoint.

For the gag, I stuffed my mouth with a sock and followed it up with some stretch wrap to protect my face/hair before wrapping liberally with some bundling tape.

Not satisfied, I eventually added an OTN using an exercise band as well. Was another great time and good way to relax while catching up on shows.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

I have to say, really excellent pictures! I loved the way you showed the step-by-step of the gag layer on each picture! I can see by the pictures you are well gagged! I liked more the pic with the duct tape around! Looks amazing!

The picture of your legs bound is also very nice, you made a terrific pattern with you tools! I wonder how you would be bound completely like this!

Loved your pictures and cannot wait to see more of you! Keep the good job!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Love the OTN gag! It looks so big and silencing. Was it hard to breath with that on?
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago Love the OTN gag! It looks so big and silencing. Was it hard to breath with that on?
Not terribly. It was definitely big and squeezed my face (just how I like it!) but honestly wasn’t uncomfortable. I should probably invest in some cloth for otn gags though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic