Encased (M/M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Encased (M/M)

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I'm not sure how it would feel, but damn, does it look good! Rubber/latex bodysuits look so tight and confining, and the victim looks so good squirming. But I wonder if it is too suffocating. Is the person able to breath at all? Or is not being able to breath the point? I can just imagine having my mouth taped shut, then forced into one of these suits, vacuum sealed, then locked in a big trunk (or sarcophagus?😉). Has anyone used these, and what was it like?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
joshii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joshii »

Wowwwwwwww this looks lovely. I would love to be the victim. But I cannot see any breathing holes. If the material is lycra/spandex it is easy to breathe through but in this case. I dunno... Anyway. It looks awesome. Would love to see more
67wwkaz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 67wwkaz »

Hello :D
May i ask where you found these pictures? :D
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Post-Modern Mummies...Love It! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I haven't tried this myself, though I've seen stuff about it and I'd like to some day. Requires a lot of trust.

Generally with a super-intense mummification you either pick a very breathable material or make sure there are nose holes (sometimes people actually put little tubes into the nostrils). It is a potentially dangerous prospect so you do need to be very careful.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic