Can’t help myself- M

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Can’t help myself- M

Post by kiwi »

It’s me again! seems I get bored a lot and end up having to tie myself up to pass the time.

This time it’s green Saran Wrap (my favorite) and some microfoam tape. No stuffing but a nice smooth layer over my lips kept me nice and quiet. The added plastic was just for my own satisfaction 😉.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

You try to struggle and scream as I drive you to the big water bridge across town. Since you'd done such a stellar job gagging and packaging yourself, there was no hearing your pathetic whimpers over the radio.

Even your girlfriend failed to hear your gagged outrages while I spoke with her on the way out of the driveway, talking her into a "friendly coffee date." When we were pulled over by the police for a broken tail light, officer Shelby still couldn't hear youre desperate screams. Looks like you will be going for a swim after all.....

Will anyone rescue the handsome captive from his wicked Fate?!
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

like to your other pictures, its nice to see them!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic