Images i saved from Boundplay.com - cyclist/wetsuit bondage (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Images i saved from Boundplay.com - cyclist/wetsuit bondage (M)

Post by Michael-Colin »

There was a post a while ago i remember talking about a site called boundplay .com which sadly no longer exists, but it had TONS of pictures. It was mostly for people interested in fully-clad bondage with shoes and stuff, but every now and then, there were shoots where they entered my favoured domain - bare feet and tight clothing. I managed to find the pictures I saved before the site disappeared (which i hope isn't any kind of theft :lol: )

The two images below were likely the images that got me interested in bondage that involved tight clothes.
hogited cyclist 1.jpg
hogtied cyclist 2.jpg
The next two are just some random images that i recognised and found on other sites.
rubber hogtie.jpg
rubber suspension.jpg
The next few images were definitely my favourite images of all in my early tugs days. With the exception of the incredibly weak gags, this would be my dream scenario for me. Add a ball-gag or a sock-stuff gag and this would be absolutely PERFECT. But as they stand, i still find them pretty hot :lol:
wetsuit couple 1.jpg
wetsuit couple 2.jpg
wetsuit couple 3.jpg
wetsuit couple 4.jpg
wetsuit couple 5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

YES!

all of these are hot as hell!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
nic123qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nic123qwerty123 »

Anyone have videos from this site saved? I tried web.archive.org but they are irrecoverable :(
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

Wow, these photos are amazing!

Sucks that the site got shut down. I would want to see what other photos they had.
Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

MrGagged wrote: 3 years ago Wow, these photos are amazing!

Sucks that the site got shut down. I would want to see what other photos they had.
[mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] brought up web.archive.org which if you type boundplay.com into, you should be able to visit some of the site and there is some material that is recoverable. from what i have seen, none of the videos are. i;ve managed to recover some other pictures of the cyclist using this tho lol.
Should also once again point out that the pictures I have posted here aren't generally representative of the site as a whole. the pictures here are things that very much tickle my specific fetishes - tight clothing, feet and bondage. boundplay was mostly dedicated to just the bondage part and there are very few instances of barefoot bondage and most of the time, the captives are wearing shoes or baggy clothing XD, but yeah, if you use the web archive tool you will find a pretty good sample of stuff from it but a lot of stuff is gone forever now :/
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

The hogties definitely look really nice.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

Michael-Colin wrote: 3 years ago
MrGagged wrote: 3 years ago Wow, these photos are amazing!

@nic123qwerty123 brought up web.archive.org which if you type boundplay.com into, you should be able to visit some of the site and there is some material that is recoverable. from what i have seen, none of the videos are. i;ve managed to recover some other pictures of the cyclist using this tho lol.
Should also once again point out that the pictures I have posted here aren't generally representative of the site as a whole. the pictures here are things that very much tickle my specific fetishes - tight clothing, feet and bondage. boundplay was mostly dedicated to just the bondage part and there are very few instances of barefoot bondage and most of the time, the captives are wearing shoes or baggy clothing XD, but yeah, if you use the web archive tool you will find a pretty good sample of stuff from it but a lot of stuff is gone forever now :/
I might as well check out what was left of the wreckage. :lol:
Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
nic123qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nic123qwerty123 »

Not much left. I checked the page at the file level and didn't find a lot of content. only one movie, probably Marko.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Fabulous. We haven't done much bondage in our wetsuits - we really need to do more!

:evil:
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

Perfect! Love the prominence of the bare feet
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

That guy in the latex hogtied looks mad young. Wish I had access to nice latex like that when I was in better shape lol
jl1453
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jl1453 »

Normally I would rather have a guy in his underwear hogtied on my bed or floor, but there is something hot about lycra on guys - especially if it fits well
Max87se
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Max87se »

Great pics! Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic