Choose Your Celebrity Damsel! (F)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Gagman

Choose Your Celebrity Damsel! (F)

Post by Gagman »

There are a lot of topics on here about celebrities in bondage. I thought that maybe we can make a game out of it, similar to the Would You Rather game on here. The rules are:

1.Each person posts a picture of at least two celebrities.

2. The next person chooses one, and describes the bondage they would place their choice in. Then they post at least two new ladies.

3. ADULT FEMALE CELEBS ONLY!

Ill start. Heres two of my dream ladies:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WillHBonney
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WillHBonney »

Great idea! Looking forwards to seeing this grow.

I would pick Anna Kendrick.
She’d be wearing exactly what she has on in the picture (I’m guessing she has on some small black ankle boots).
She’d be tightly hog tied using white ropes to contrast with the black of her outfit.

Her arms would be behind her back and tied at the elbows and wrists. Her legs would be tied crossed at the ankles.
There would be a white rope harness around her body and shoulders.
A piece of white rope would be tied to her ankles and then tied to the harness about shoulder level, forcing her to arch her back upwards.
She would have a medium sized black ball gag as well as a black blindfold with a nose hole cut in it.

Here’s my picks:
Demi Lovato
3CF8357E-D064-4A45-8B31-D54FB80DEC00.jpeg
Or
Sophie Turner (as Jean Grey)
3B871001-694A-441B-8036-268D63B89FE9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Bet: A Lesson in Overconfidence (FFFFF/M) -> viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6901

aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

I pick Anna Kendrick ;) I would tie her to a wooden chair, legs tied separately to the front chair legs, arms tied behind her with an elbow tie, and a chest harness. Gagged with a mouth stuffing and three big strips of clear tape.

My ladies, both Bries!
alison-brie.jpg
Brie-larson-2.jpeg
aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

Shoot, I posted right as WillHBonney was posting! So I'll post for Demi Lovato. That outfit is screaming for her to be tied up with duct tape and wrap gagged with duct tape, with panties stuffed in her mouth.
Sociopath3
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sociopath3 »

I'd choose brie larson.
First I would handcuff her hands in front of her and tie them over her head while she is standing then I handcuff her ankles together then I duct tape her wrists, ankles, forearms, calfs, elbows and thighs together. For the gag I stuff a sponge stuffed in lemon juice into her mouth and wrap tape around her head, then I blindfold her with a black scarf, and put ear plugs into her ears and put a strip of tape over each ear.

Finally I remove the shoes she is wearing and force her to stand on a bag of ice while I tickle her sides.

My picks:
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I choose Daisy Ridley for sure. I would tape her feet and hands in front, and make her hop around playfully. Her mouth would be taped shut with a big piece of microfoam tape. I would tease and tickle her all night long.
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

Good choice Gagman. I like your style.

I would choose Scarlett Johansson. First I would take her from behind and hand-gag her. Then I would push her to the bedroom where I would tape her wrists together in front of her, tape her arms to her torso several times, tape her legs together at the thighs several times, and tape her ankles together. Finally, several strips of tape over her mouth as the gag, in a sort of x pattern. And I'd tie a check pattern tenugui over the gag, because otm gags are basically ornamental. I'd blindfold her with a pokeball patten tenugui because I am that kind of a dork.

My picks:

Emma Watson or Emma Stone?
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Aw man, I love both the Emmas! I would love to bind and gag both of them. But if I had to choose, I would take Emma Watson. Ive loved her since I was really young, and have always wanted to see her bound and gagged. I would love to have just wearing a bikini or bra and panties. I would tie her to my bed spreadeagle, and gag her with a handkerchief stuffed in her mouth and a satin scarf tied tightly (but very comfortably) over her mouth.

How about one of these sexy songbirds?
aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

Of the two I would pick Ariana Grande - in this outfit from her American Music Awards performance in 2015:
I'd stuff a cloth in her mouth and gag her with a thick black cleave gag, showing off those lips. I'd have her sitting on a stool with her hands tied behind her back and her luscious legs tied at the ankles, below the knees, and above the knees.

Here's some fun with some older hotties! 8-)

Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Regina King
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Easy. Julia Louise Dreyfuss for sure! Shes a total MILF! I would want to her wearing a nightgown or pajamas of some sort. I would bind her to chair with a ton of duct tape. Then gag her with a sock, and a lot of duct tape strips over her mouth.

Keeping with the older lady theme, how about two who have gotten hotter with age? (At least to me!)
BandG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BandG »

Definitely Salma in a nice strict hogtie with rope tightly around her massive boobs! I'd gag her with a red ball gag so she would be drooling all over her melons as well.

Now for two of my favourites: Jesy from Little Mix or Sophie Rundle (plays Ada in Peaky Blinders most notably)
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Id probably go with Jesy. Id bind her hands and feet with black duct tape. A red bandana would be used fo cleave gag her, though I would probably wrap some of the shiny black tape over her mouth too.

Now how about one of these busty models:
Kate Upton or Emily Ratajkowski?
Sociopath3
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sociopath3 »

Kate Upton,
I'd tie her spread eagle to a bed with rope, tape her hands into fists, to gag her I would stuff a pair of socks into her mouth and cleave gag her with a thick red scarf, and then I put a pillow case over her head and tie a rope to keep it in place.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Ill take Julie Bowen, preferably in the outfit she wore in the fantasy scenes from Happy Gilmore. Bound with silk white scarves around her hands, feet and legs. A thick silk scarf would be used to OTM gag her.

Choose your favorite singer, Beyonce or Rihanna?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Rihanna, dressed in some kind of latex catsuit, chained spread eagle to a wall in a dungeon area with a thick ball gag. You get the impression she'd enjoy it.

Here is a Mad Men theme. January Jones or Christina Hendricks.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Thats tough. As much as Id love to see Christina bound and gagged, Ive seen January Jones gagged. I would love to tape her up in tight white tape, with microfoam tape over her mouth. Preferably, she would be wearing her X-Men Emma Frost outfit.

How about a couple lovely 90s ladies, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sarah Michelle Gellar?
GagFan96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GagFan96 »

Definitely Sarah Michelle Gellar, in one of the outfits she wore in Buffy the vampire slayer. I would tie her wrists with rope behind her back, then her ankles, thighs, and above and below her breasts, then finally stuff a cloth in her mouth and cleave gag or tape gag her, whichever I felt like at the time.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Amy would look great in rope! I would tie her ankles, above and below her knees and thighs and then above and below her breasts and finish it off with a tight hogtie. I would then throw in a big red ballgag as the cherry on top.

Honorable mention - I 100% agree with aashpazazim! Demi Lovato is tops on my list and she would look great in a lot of duct tape and tape wrap gagged with panties!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

Aw hell yeah. Gal Gadot is the only one for me. I'd need help from my girlfriend, who is also a huge fan. We'd sneak up on Gal from behind, get her in a double hand-gag; me from Gal's left, gf from the right. Then slip her out of sight, put a tape gag on Ms. Gadot, then a medical mask to disguise it. We'd take her to a nice hotel room. Once safely inside, we would tie her hands behind back with some strong but soft nylon rope, and further tie her arms to her body with a length around her torso. Finally, the legs: cross her ankles and tie them together. Now we could take the medical mask off and reinforce the tape gag.

Now it's your turn again, so let's go back in time to the era of film noir: which of Bogart's great leading ladies would you tie up, and how?

Lauren Bacall or Ingrid Bergman?
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Ooooh I have to go with Lauren Bacall. I would have to keep it classic Hollywood damsel in distress with her. I would tie her to a chair with some soft, white colored rope. I would start with tying both of her wrists and forearms to the arms of the chair, stomach and chest to the back, waist to the seat and ankles, calves and knees to the legs. I would then change it up from classic Hollywood and give her an actual effective OTM gag - stuffing her mouth with pantyhose until her cheeks are bulging and wrapping a silk scarf around her head.

I'll stay back in time and post my two favorite old school Hollywood actresses.

Claudia Cardinale or Rita Hayworth?
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

Ooh la la. The legendary Rita Hayworth it is! I would tie her in that exact outfit on that exact chaise lounge. I would rope her crossed wrists together against her chest, and tie her legs and ankles together, with a length of rope coming from the ankle tie to one of the lounge's legs, in order to hold her there. Her gag would be a clean white handkerchief stuffed in her mouth and a cream colored kerchief tied over the mouth that hopefully matches her outfit. I would tie the otm gag carefully so as to flatter her hairdo. Once that was done, I'd tickle her.

How about you pick a funny lady this time? Voluptuous Mindy Kaling
ENTER_TV-EMMY_85_LA-e1442869943322-1024x769.jpg
Or the leggy Aubrey Plaza?
Aubrey-Plaza-In-Alexander-McQueen-2020-Film-Independent-Spirit-Awards.jpg
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I would strip the lovely Mindy to her underwear, and securely tie her to a chair with her hands wrapped behind her, and legs spread to the chair legs.

A nice knotted scarf will silence her.

Now for Arrowverse double. Caity Lotz or Melissa Benoist.
aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

I haven't seen Arrow or Legends of Tomorrow but Caity Lotz is a cutie! She's got great abs, so I'd tie her up whilst she's wearing a sports bra and leggings. I'd have her duct taped on the bed, with her legs frogtaped and her arms taped to her chest behind her back, tape going above and below her breasts. She'd be gagged with a bright red ball-gagged.

Going off of the show theme, here's another show-themed double: Westworld
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Tessa Thompson for sure. Id love to see her mummified with white PVC tape with stretchy tape wrapped over her very pretty lips.

Which of these songbirds needs to be silenced?
Lady Gaga or Katy Perry?
aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

Definitely Katy Perry, in that outfit too! She'd need a good chest harness to accentuate her beautiful assets. I'd tie her wrists behind her back and frogtie her too, all with some black rope. I'd gag her with a thick knotted cleave gag.

Keeping the music theme, Taylor Swift (with her thicker thighs ;) ) or Halsey?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic