Tied up by a coworker

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
BondageLaddie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up by a coworker

Post by BondageLaddie »

A sweet lady I worked with some time back came to my desk one Friday and asked me what I had planned for the evening. "Not much," I shrugged. She grinned. "I have something going on. Leave your car here at quitting time and you and I will take a short drive." It turned out that "short drive" was to a local motel where, in short order, I was very tightly tied and gagged. She took a pic or two, then spent a good deal of time teasing me over and over again. There's a hogtie pic as well which right now I can't seem to lay my hands on. After everything was over, we went to an ethnic restaurant so we could show off my very prominent rope and gag marks.
86615333_10221379761787459_5090366029146619904_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Lucky fella. What a confident coworker, haha. Any follow-ups?
BondageLaddie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageLaddie »

No, still can't find that other dang pic which I loved to pieces! But I do enjoy coming back to this one again and again... and remembering.
BondageLaddie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageLaddie »

Oh... you meant did she do it again? Yes, 3 or 4 times with no photography. I still have no idea if or how she knew I was a bondage person, or if she just decided that she wanted to play.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic