Website Issues
Hey everyone,

I know the site has been having issues running since we migrated to the new host. I have been busy with work and have just not had the time to address them. Please be patie t and let me get a free weekend so I can deal with them. I may need to reinstall the board, which is why I have been putting it off because that would take quite a bit of time.

Thanks for the patience.
--Chad

Looking for a video (M/F)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!

DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Re: Looking for a video (M/F)

Post by DTbound » 3 weeks ago

@kdu2 wow it’s crazy that you ended up stumbling upon this thread! I really enjoyed Clueless and Chainmail so it’s really cool hearing some behind the scenes facts! I was just wondering, how many girls did you end up tying up for these videos? Did any of them question why all these films involved some kind of bondage?

RopemanSteve
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopemanSteve » 3 weeks ago

Wow! Yes, mind blown. But why did you stop producing these?

TamatoaShiny123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Mood:
United States of America

Story Contest Awards

Post by TamatoaShiny123 » 3 weeks ago

Awesome! Unfortunately, I think Clueless has been removed from YouTube. Is there anywhere else to find it?

Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Mood:

Post by Dpsiic » 3 weeks ago

The video at the start of this thread sounds like an old Harmony Concepts video called something like The Rope Salesman.

kdu2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Post by kdu2 » 3 weeks ago

@DTBound

Yah, I was looking for this video too! Haha. I lost a lot of this material when I switched laptops, so all that was left was what I had uploaded to Dailymotion. I have obviously found Chainmail a couple of times, but Clueless has basically vanished forever it seems.

I think from back to front, I have made 7 videos, involving 8 different girls. And because this was spread over such a long time and even different cities, I don't think any of them are that aware 😂.

TBH, I think the actress in Clueless had pretty much figured out what kind of thing she had gotten roped into ;) I made a point of telling everyone what was going to go down ahead of time, so if they weren't into it they were under no real pressure. Also, because nothing happened that was too mature, and the story was always at the center, it comes across as fetish fuel at best. I pride myself on not making anything that is just someone umphing on the floor for 10 minutes.

@RopemanSteve
Partly time, partly a concern that my fetish was getting in the way of having real romantic relationships. I'm married now, so I guess that has gone out the window, but I still feel the time constraint. It's really the only thing I've ever done that I've been able to just walk away from for years, which I think works for certain people. My output is super small, but I've always felt like the end result was an original enough take on the idea. I'm not sure that would have been the case had I churned them out. In the end, I always yo yo between feeling bad for doing this, and feeling more into it. You all have made me feel better about it than I have in years!

@TamatoaShiny
Not that I'm aware of. Hence how I stumbled upon this thread haha. It could well be up somewhere but under a weird name (how many vids are on VK as "No Title" in Russian 😂

Justaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Post by Justaguy » 1 week ago

@kdu2 wow! I can’t believe you found this thread! Someone did post the original Clueless here before but now it seems to be gone forever. Hopefully it resurfaces. Seriously though, when I was first getting into watching DID clips online, that was one of the first videos I saw haha.

Hopefully you can find it, and maybe some of the others you made that were lost to time!

kdu2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Post by kdu2 » 1 week ago

Hey justaguy (great name!),

Thanks for the kind words. I too would love it if it resurfaced, but I haven't been able to find it for years. I'm glad that you have fond memories, at least. I hope you'll share what you personally enjoyed about the video, as I love hearing that kind of reflection.