Website Issues
Hey everyone,

I know the site has been having issues running since we migrated to the new host. I have been busy with work and have just not had the time to address them. Please be patie t and let me get a free weekend so I can deal with them. I may need to reinstall the board, which is why I have been putting it off because that would take quite a bit of time.

Thanks for the patience.
--Chad

Wayoverthere8689 (YouTube channel)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!

Topic author
Justaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Wayoverthere8689 (YouTube channel)

Post by Justaguy » 1 week ago

I’m sure many on this forum are familiar with this YouTube channel, but I figured it deserved it’s own thread. These folks have been making movies for several years now and every single one features at least one scene with a bound and gagged woman (there have been men tied up too, if anyone is looking for that, but it’s far less frequent).

Over time, the bondage has only gotten more frequent. They just uploaded the first part of their new movie yesterday, and it features a girl tied to a chair and cleave gagged. The bondage varies wildly and there is likely something for everyone. There are chair ties, hog ties, front hog ties, rope bondage and duct tape bondage. They use duct tape gags, cleave gags, and OTM gags. The actresses are often made to struggle intensely against their bonds and it makes the bondage seem pretty secure. They know what they’re doing.

I don’t think they’re blind to the fact their most popular videos are the ones with bondage. Some of them cross over into a million views, while the bondageless parts of their movies might get a couple thousand. It’s a safe assumption they know who they are catering to.

The point of this post is to show their work to people who may not be aware, for us to discuss it, and for people to share other amateur works on YouTube that also feature bondage. The point is NOT for you to go their channel and leave creepy comments about bondage on their videos. I’ve actually seen them delete some comments that point out the bondage or ask for more of it. Don’t do that. They seem to enjoy this and stuff like that can drive them away from making movies.

Anyway, here’s the link to the channel. Enjoy and discuss!

https://m.youtube.com/user/WayOverThere8689