Markiplier and Ethan Nestor: Unnus Annus (MM)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Markiplier and Ethan Nestor: Unnus Annus (MM)

Post by Stoutland395 »

These two have had couple videos of them playing around in bondage, usually with Mark on the receiving end.
I want to throw this recent one up here for the Markiplier fans. This video comes from the Channel "Unnus Annus."
If you want the vid, I suggest download it asap because the plan is that after one year, the whole channel and all the videos on it will be deleted.

DomTiesMen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DomTiesMen »

I confess I really enjoyed this video, it was really fun! The jokes were very nice and was very entertained! Of course the most fun part was to see both of those handsome guys being tied up in different ways! I liked a lot the chair tie one and also enjoyed how their faces where hide inside of the cloth back, making one improvised hood! I like hoods because it hides the identity of someone and is a little more humiliating, and also works as a way to blindfold the captive! Of course, the only thing I would change on this was keep them well gagged under the hood too!

Thank you for the link of the video!
Volobond
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Volobond »

For the rope lovers, I came across another video involving these two and bondage! He's kinda cute, no?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Markiplier and Ethan posted a new vid recently that involves low-rent vacuum sealing.
I'm not personally a huge fan of vacuum sealing, but there is something about the restriction that I do appreciate.
Be sure to nab it if that's something you're into. The channel has just over a month left before everything gets deleted.

...!
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ...! »

I knew these would show up here. Memento Mori.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic