Found this Vid (M/F) KIDNAPPING CASTING

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
User avatar
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Posts: 1382
Joined: 2 years ago
Contact:

Found this Vid (M/F) KIDNAPPING CASTING

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I found someone who had saved the vid. They sent it to me, I put it on YT, and...here you go:
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 177
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by Mask6190 »

Umm...did this really happen, or was this staged? There is something off about this if they posted a "missing person advisory" on a video that has been edited.
User avatar
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 114
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Turkey

Post by NabHer »

Mask6190 wrote: 3 days ago Umm...did this really happen, or was this staged? There is something off about this if they posted a "missing person advisory" on a video that has been edited.
I'm pretty sure it's staged. Why would anyone record themselves actually kidnapping someone especially when their face is clearly visible.
Discord: nabher#2195
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 177
Joined: 1 year ago

Post by Mask6190 »

NabHer wrote: 3 days ago
Mask6190 wrote: 3 days ago Umm...did this really happen, or was this staged? There is something off about this if they posted a "missing person advisory" on a video that has been edited.
I'm pretty sure it's staged. Why would anyone record themselves actually kidnapping someone especially when their face is clearly visible.
That too.
User avatar
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Posts: 1073
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Canada

Post by slackywacky »

It was created in the Netherlands (not that hard to determine based on background and accent), they had a TV show a few years back that tested all kinds of things, including being kidnapped. Not sure it was this video, I never saw the episode, and I can't remember what the female presenters name was. But I agree, this does not look real.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky

My active stories: Story catalog: All my stories
User avatar
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 114
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Turkey

Post by NabHer »

slackywacky wrote: 2 days ago It was created in the Netherlands (not that hard to determine based on background and accent), they had a TV show a few years back that tested all kinds of things, including being kidnapped. Not sure it was this video, I never saw the episode, and I can't remember what the female presenters name was. But I agree, this does not look real.
Well that sounds interesting.

Do you happen to remember the show's name?
Discord: nabher#2195
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic